Is this legal on backpack.tf?

danielsan85

Is this legal to buy cheap iteams, then sell them for profit, and again and again... Is this legal when i want to do this all the time?

the real question is, why is this legal? this person has to be smoking some powerful shit if he thinks hes gonna get any offers near those.

not a shitpost either, im legit wondering how this person hasn't been reported enough to be banned yet.

30 minutes ago, Points of Authority said:

the real question is, why is this legal? this person has to be smoking some powerful shit if he thinks hes gonna get any offers near those.

-snip-

not a shitpost either, im legit wondering how this person hasn't been reported enough to be banned yet.

you can put whatever b/o you want on your items.  it's fine as long as he isn't lying about stuff in those notes

they're rare and probs the only ones on the market for a very long time so the prices are somewhat reasonable, the items appeal to wealthy collectors anyway

(except the firehorn kits, just find another seller)

2 hours ago, danielsan85 said:

Is this legal to buy cheap iteams, then sell them for profit, and again and again... Is this legal when i want to do this all the time?

thats what trading is....

2 hours ago, danielsan85 said:

Sadly it isn't allowed, it is classified as tax fraud and can't be done legally

9 minutes ago, Torb | Elite Spell Trader™ said:

Sadly it isn't allowed, it is classified as tax fraud and can't be done legally

nah i bet their spelled

It is illegal. The market is already packed with people like this and any newcomers will be banned immediately as decreed by our King Geel.

Its illegal and the fbi will catch you

The whole point of trading is to buy low and sell high but the seller from that guy named 'ofp' may not be tok serious with his b/o.did you check the desc to see if its fi or not?

4 hours ago, Points of Authority said:

-snip-

Yeah. I don't even know how he made profit in the first place. Probably sharking multiple asian children who tries to make profit through TF2 so that he can buy some ripped-off fake lego products

6 hours ago, Points of Authority said:

image.png.2b9d6fa374a842df000c3f9bcb488793.png

image.png.668007f6e8da162ddb59a77b5910e8f1.png

Thats ofp in a nutshell, he does that with all his items and he is a sharker too.

On 8/12/2018 at 12:24 AM, NeoXenoZ said:

The amount of people just shitposting in this forum topic is hilarious

shitposting is an artform

Archived