What to do when the price of an Unusual is unspecified on bp.tf

Hervé

Because I have difficulty setting up a price for my 2 Unusuals which do not have a price already. How exactly am I suppose to know what their prices are without giving it a too inflated or too low price ? Thanks in advance. 

I wouldn't say it's necessarily that easy to price an unusual off other effects unless the hat has been in the game for a while now (i.e. half a year or a year usually)

Many hats get overpriced for a bit after the update that added them hits, resulting in people starting to quicksell their stuff that was overpriced afterwards.

After a while prices stabilize and the stigmas of those hats being recently added to the game is gone and they should be better judgeable.

It depends on what hat and effects we're talking about here so more info would be nice.

your searing commando elite i would guess-timate its worth about 15-20 keys, the phos gym rat probably a bit more. Doesn't hurt to try offering them on hats ~25 key for the commando and 35 for the rat but tbh they both aren't that desired.

Look at what tier the hat is and the effect. it boils down to experience mostly. 

Archived