I Made a Video - How to post an unusual suggestion

Python.

I use *sarcasm* if i use sarcasm.

Its compliment.

wut ._.

My point was to make it sound easy for new users and pack as much info as I could into one video

I think that's what I did

Not fully clear in some parts or problem(s) that can appear during the price searching/set.

Annoying music & voice.

2 much annotations & not clear enough - i.e "stretch" the little thingy in the bottom right corner to increase the window. Weren't able to see anything during the price making.

"I'm back" is really annoying because we didn't wait or see you go away, you were there all the time.

Meh guide, I'd still recommend people reading the rules over this tho. More you need to know before get into suggesting.

1. Not fully clear in some parts or problem(s) that can appear during the price searching/set.

2. Annoying music & voice.

3. 2 much annotations & not clear enough - i.e "stretch" the little thingy in the bottom right corner to increase the window. Weren't able to see anything during the price making.

4. "I'm back" is really annoying because we didn't wait or see you go away, you were there all the time.

5. Meh guide, I'd still recommend people reading the rules over this tho. More you need to know before get into suggesting.

1 & 3. Read the Description. There's some extra stuff you can read there. Stretch works if you watch in HD (720p)

2. Thanks. That's my voice.

4. I've been noted of that and I fixed it in my other video

5. It's been helpful to the people who have watched it. And, having done so, they've made some good suggestions. There's enough info to start. And if the suggestion he/she makes isn't the best, you can still tell them what they did wrong. Better than a suggestion with no proof

1 & 3. Read the Description. There's some extra stuff you can read there. Stretch works if you watch in HD (720p)

2. Thanks. That's my voice.

4. I've been noted of that and I fixed it in my other video

5. It's been helpful to the people who have watched it. And, having done so, they've made some good suggestions. There's enough info to start. And if the suggestion he/she makes isn't the best, you can still tell them what they did wrong. Better than a suggestion with no proof

1 - In bp.tf suggesting.

Not fully clear in some parts or problem(s) that can appear during the price searching/set.

Annoying music & voice.

2 much annotations & not clear enough - i.e "stretch" the little thingy in the bottom right corner to increase the window. Weren't able to see anything during the price making.

"I'm back" is really annoying because we didn't wait or see you go away, you were there all the time.

Meh guide, I'd still recommend people reading the rules over this tho. More you need to know before get into suggesting.

his voice is not annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

So far this has helped loads of people from what I can see in the comments and responses on suggestion

I hope you guys will try to help bad suggesters with a link to this video.

Archived