I Made a Video - How to post an unusual suggestion

Python.

I was finally able to upload it yesterday because my program has been acting like a bitch for the past month

I'd really like some constructive feedback on my annunciation, the information given, and my pronunciation.

Any I'm not hard on editing (as you can see) and I stumble a few times with my voice, but I get the word across

Thanks~

Music is both annoying and distracting. It goes over your voice multiple times. 

You don't need to announce when you left and came back, just edit that.

Music is both annoying and distracting. It goes over your voice multiple times. 

You don't need to announce when you left and came back, just edit that.

Problem is, I can't cut out when I say "I'll be right back" a thousand times, as it screws up the audio, since the audio doesn't cut with the picture in the device I'm using to record (not buying shit)

Also, I can't find where it goes over my voice once. Most of the time I can hear myself quite clearly

I could probably re-upload with no music. Gotta make the annotations again, too.

Some things:

- If "How2" is meant to be a series you should have a : after it, right now it looks like you half-assed the title :D.

- You want to get fraps 100%, pirate it or buy it, its up to you.

- People have already mentioned about the music being to loud, but to stop infringements, unless it is royalty free, I'd recommend Kevin Macloed ( incompectech.com )

- Sadly most people won't watch a video for longer then 4 minutes if its a guide, try to write out clear points and try to avoid context (leave that for the description)

- You can save a lot of time by editing small cuts, like loading times, movie maker can do this, but if you really want to edit sound and video to the frame, get premiere.

- If you want it to be viewed, use key words and make a decent, bright-coloured thumbnail. Or just get Brad to share it on the homepage :D

Good work though :D

Some things:

- If "How2" is meant to be a series you should have a : after it, right now it looks like you half-assed the title :D.

- You want to get fraps 100%, pirate it or buy it, its up to you.

- People have already mentioned about the music being to loud, but to stop infringements, unless it is royalty free, I'd recommend Kevin Macloed ( incompectech.com )

- Sadly most people won't watch a video for longer then 4 minutes if its a guide, try to write out clear points and try to avoid context (leave that for the description)

- You can save a lot of time by editing small cuts, like loading times, movie maker can do this, but if you really want to edit sound and video to the frame, get premiere.

- If you want it to be viewed, use key words and make a decent, bright-coloured thumbnail. Or just get Brad to share it on the homepage :D

I meant to say that too. It's a good start to a video, and information that I am interested in, but I can't hear so much of what you're saying! 

Nice start though.

I meant to say that too. It's a good start to a video, and information that I am interested in, but I can't hear so much of what you're saying! 

Nice start though.

I set it to silence, on my program, but it's just so boring. I couldn't really find where the song goes over my voice though

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to leave it in. Don't feel like re-creating all the annotations and such

But I'll definitely use this advice in future videos though :D

Some things:

You can't have custom thumbnails unless you are a partner I think

You can't have custom thumbnails unless you are a partner I think

Yes, but there's no longer any requirements to be a partner, you just have to promise you won't get 3 copyright strikes etc.

Yes, but there's no longer any requirements to be a partner, you just have to promise you won't get 3 copyright strikes etc.

Goes to show how committed I am to my channel

U sound sexy, also u did a good enough job doing what u set out to do

But bad choice for music imo

Thanks for the compliment?

And yeah, music choice, not the best. Not what I was concerning myself with while making the vid.

Hey. I'm currently uploading another video with the advice I have been given about this one

There's no (annoying or loud) music, I don't stumble as much and I don't say "I'll be right back"

I cut the length of the video to about 9 minutes and crammed it with as much info as possible

The video is How to Decrease a Price of an Item on Backpack.tf

When it's uploaded, I'll post it here for more feedback. Thanks~

As a commentator, you need some work :P But it isn't really a commentary so its fine :D. The music in the first was a little annoying but the second was greatly improved. All what really matters was the information and I feel like it would be great for the new users :) Brad pls

My Title was changed ;(

As a commentator, you need some work :P But it isn't really a commentary so its fine :D. The music in the first was a little annoying but the second was greatly improved. All what really matters was the information and I feel like it would be great for the new users :) Brad pls

Yeah, I noted the music was annoying so I removed it in the 2nd. From what I've heard they've both been really helpful

Exhibit A:

Great tutorial!

How about the Backpack History of them two users? If the sale wasn't clear, I'm sure that is the best way to check.

I can add that in the description

Edit: Did it

You make it sound really easy.

Can't tell if that's bad or good tbh

I can add that in the description

Edit: Did it

Can't tell if that's bad or good tbh

I use *sarcasm* if i use sarcasm.

Its compliment.

Archived