How do a upping price suggestion?

Cryomancer7

Hi all you! Well, I'm a user for months ago, but I'm a newbie doing suggestions.

And I have a question for you, good suggesters... How you get the proof for solds above the current price? Obviously you use oupost, but how you get those links for closed trades? That become very difficult for me.

Sorry for the stupid question :P

How to search for closed/sold trades:
o Currently Outpost doesn't allow for the searching of closed trades. Bookmarking links which you are tracking and returning to them later can be a good way of finding solds.
o Trade.tf's all listing's search feature. Avoid using the good deal's section in searching for sold proof. (Refer to improving suggestions for more info)
o Looking at the previously accepted suggestion the unsolds then may be now sold. Be aware of outdated proof which do not reflect current prices.
o Following histories of items. Although this is more leaning towards rare/collectable items which is beyond the scope of this guide, you can track completed item sales by looking up closed trades of the previous owners.

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/3203-guide-making-good-suggestions/

Use trade.tf, but that also excludes quite a few trades, so I look at a trade with the item, go to the history, and look at previous owners' outpost history.

-snip-

Use trade.tf ^^

Use trade.tf, but that also excludes quite a few trades, so I look at a trade with the item, go to the history, and look at previous owners' outpost history.

sadly does no longer properly work with items often listed on the steam community market.

(tried looking for trades on the Secret Saxton, got 2 trades not on SCM in the first 5 pages)

SCM has near the volume of total trade. although most of the action happens on particular commodities. so i'm not real surprised at that ^^^

Archived