Help a csgo noob be cool

xycomaniac

Hey, I play a bunch of cs, in fact i have 2500+ hours and I'm getting really intrested in tf2 items again. I used to be a trader back in like 2010-2012 but that was when i was like 11 so my knowledge of items and prices are very old. The only thing i remember was that earpieces were really cool and expensive (which doesnt seem to be the case anymore). Anyways, I was wondering, what are some cool items and maybe some hats that arent too expensive. A link to a video or something would be great. Also some tips on trading and what sites to use for price checking and stuff would be helpful. 

Thx 

1. What price range are you looking for at cool items?

I'd say items such as All father, summer shades, all the new taunts and maybe the alien reskins - the c.a.p.p.e.r, shooting star and batsaber are cool imo.

Trading is much more automated today with services and bots.

Price checking is still good here on backpack.tf ( besides unusuals )

If you need to buy items for real money consider using marketplace.tf

If you need items fast and automated use scrap.tf

1 hour ago, xycomaniac said:

se anymore). Anyways, I was wondering, what are some cool items and maybe some hats that arent too expensive. A link to a video or something would be great. Also some tips on trading and what sites to use for price checking and stuff would be

hard to give any advice sans price range you're aiming for.  they've got unusual weapons now, weapon skins, plenty of strange cosmetics, unusual taunts, etc.

avoid unusual taunts at all times.try buying prof ks australium weapons first.get a nice combo.as for hats,you gotta look for the nice ones.you cant go for cheap ones as they are hard to profit off.as for weapons,the effect called 'energy orb' is something you should get as its no longer unboxable but make sure its on a good weapon or get a nice combo type such as king of the jungle FN with isotope coz they kinda look themed.check out some videos on some cool looking unusual sets.selling items as a set that looks good together can raise the price even more

Unless you are looking to switch over from cs stuff to tf2 stuff, investing your own money for stuff you want works out. I think if you are just looking for nice items, search around backpack.tf classifieds and maybe australiums and skins might entice you

Use marketplace.tf if you want to use cash to buy things. If you have steam funds just buy them on the steam community market. Opskins is not here anymore so don't bother trying to do anything on it.

Archived