Will the economy change ??

Shembadui

I heard rumors that the Steam is going to change the TF2 economy. That they going to make the EarBuds expansive, is that true ???

I heard here and there, on other servers

well basically people think that the economy is going to turn up side down, and that the key will cost less than it does now, and the bud will cost more than it does. ( they think it’ll happen in 1-2 months )

5 minutes ago, Shembadui said:

I heard here and there, on other servers

well basically people think that the economy is going to turn up side down, and that the key will cost less than it does now, and the bud will cost more than it does. ( they think it’ll happen in 1-2 months )

Those people are fucking idiots.

Why dafuq would this be a troll ? I was just asking if it’s true ffs.. I bought buds for nothing XDDDD....

3 minutes ago, Shembadui said:

Why dafuq would this be a troll ? I was just asking if it’s true ffs.. I bought buds for nothing XDDDD....

because there's no evidence that anything like this will occur?   because there's no reason for why valve would make keys cheaper?  and there's no reason that keys becoming cheaper would drive up the price of buds?

Think about it ? It makes a shit ton of sense loool ? Or like you need major help.. ?

back than when I was playing, buds were like 18 keys and a key was like 6.33 ref lol, but again I was just asking, no need to attack meh..

6 minutes ago, Shembadui said:

Think about it ? It makes a shit ton of sense loool ? Or like you need major help.. ?

back than when I was playing, buds were like 18 keys and a key was like 6.33 ref lol, but again I was just asking, no need to attack meh..

I'm not attacking you, but clearly you're attacking me with this "you need major help" line...

aye and back when I started keys were 2-2.33 ref.  The generally accepted cause of buds dropping in value so much is the creation of steam trading which allows you to add as many items as you want to a trade whereas ingame tf2 trading had a limit.  thus higher 'denominations' of tf2 currency weren't really needed anymore

(and it makes no sense, you haven't actually given a reason for it to make sense...)

Well I can tell you this, according to what I’ve learnt these years, I know that if the buds will keep going up, the red will go down. Have a good day❤️❤️❤️❤️

7 minutes ago, Shembadui said:

Well I can tell you this, according to what I’ve learnt these years, I know that if the buds will keep going up, the red will go down.

789935cd7275a119ba9c312ec3fe7759.png If you have been playing since buds were 18 keys and this is your peak backpack value.. it doesn''t seem like you have "learnt" too much...

@Vrakos Anthrakir is entirely correct. There is absolutely no proof that earbuds will go up in the slightest. If you want to make a poor investment go for it, but don't attack Vrakos for pointing it out.

The tf2 economy is changing every millisecond it exists. Buds dropping and keys/ref raising is a good thing, because it stabilizes the economy with smaller currencies being used and easier to price than a big currency.

What a trash mouth.

1 hour ago, Shembadui said:

Well I can tell you this, according to what I’ve learnt these years, I know that if the buds will keep going up, the red will go down. Have a good day❤️❤️❤️❤️

my boi.there is too much of buds and little demand.why would you ever think it would go back like before?you should be asking what can the new buds be.

Will the economy change ??

Yes. Supply/demand will change.

I heard rumors that the Steam is going to change the TF2 economy. That they going to make the EarBuds expansive, is that true ???

No.

4 hours ago, Shembadui said:

Don't listen to the haters on here.  Just because they have decades of combined trading experience doesn't mean they're smarter than you.  Buy up all the buds you can, and prove them all wrong.  Follow your dreams!

• FishtheFish locked this topic

Archived