Backpack.tf Unusual Pricing Event!

Teeny Tiny Cat

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Timezone - PST (UTC-08:00) (To make it simple, I live in the Northwest of USA)
  • Number of hours available - 4-13 hours/day, depending on when I wake up (usually wake around 6 PM - 8 PM GMT), exception being August 8th during the morning here. (9:00 AM PST (4:00 PM GMT) to whenever I get home)
  • Rough times available during the day - Besides the 8th, 7:00 PM to 10:00 AM (In GMT)

No experience with pricing whatsoever

New event yay!!

Let's give Erik some work to do #ErikPermModWhen

Timezone: GMT +1:00

Number of hours available: 2+ per day, depending on irl stuff etc

Availability: mostly evenings(9pm or later, sometimes mornings/whole day)

Hype~ 

Timezone: GMT-10 

Hours available: 2-3 hours wednesday - friday, basically all day saturday - teusday 

Availability (GMT): 03:00 AM - 08:00 AM wednesday - friday,  most hours saturday - teusday starting at 05:00 PM, ending at around 10:00 AM.

Hours could change depending on irl stuff, rough estimate of what i could do though :)

• Your time zone : PKT (GMT +5)
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day : can do 2-6 hours everyday
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT : Can pull all nighters on saturday and sunday. I do have classes on tues/wed/thurs so I'll be available from 6 pm - 10 pm (GMT +5)

I have no experience making price suggestions if someone could guide me a bit, it will be appreciated.

This will be my 2nd unusual price event.

Currently I'm in (Woodstock) "Pol'and'rock". I will be available from

6-7.08 

- My time zone - Utc +2 / CEST

- About 6 hours a day

- From 16:00 to 22:00 sometimes longer. 

Orange Belt with 41 accepted unusual suggestions. Started suggesting in early June.

Time zone: CEST (UTC +2)

Number of hours available to participate: 2-4 hours a day.

Rough times available during the day: Mostly between 5:00pm GMT and 12:00pm GMT.

Time Zone: EST

Available Hours: probably about 5 hours, maybe more

Available time during the day: varies depending on work but will generally have mornings or afternoons free from 11am to 2am (yes 2am)

GMT +2

2 - 10 depending on each day

Around afternoon and the night 

Edit: Turns out I wont be home the first 2 - 3 days

• time zone: Eastern time zone (north america)
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day: 10-15 hrs (mostly depends on what i'm going to be doing)
  • Should be available During all night and at some parts during the day

• Your time zone: gmt 
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day: 3-4 hours 
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc): after 5pm usually get off around 12 

Timezone : GMT 0

Hours per day : 1-3 hours, depending on work and other things i have to do

Time of day available : 3PM - 7PM roughly

Time Zone: PST

Hours per day: Saturday - Tuesday 1-2 hours since ill be on vacation, Wednesday - Friday 4 - 8 hours.

Time of day: Saturday - Tuesday 9PM - 12 PM, Wednesday - Friday 11 AM - 2 AM

Excited for the event, but I definitely won't have the time to lead my team like past events where I put in 6-8 hours every day.

Time Zone - CEST

Number of hours Available - 2- 10 hours per day, might have some days where i can't at all (family).
Rough times available during the day - 11:00 am - 8:00 pm

Time Zone: EST

Number of hours available: ~1-4 hours depending on the day. Probably will average 2 hours a day, but not sure.

Rough times available during the day: Should be online from 10-12 PM EST everyday, with only a few exceptions. I could also be online anywhere from 11AM-10PM EST depending on the day. Out of this wide time range I will most likely be on at either 11AM - 1PM or 6PM - 10PM EST. 

Time Zone: CST (Texas)

Number of hours available: 2-9 hours a day depending on the day. My Saturdays and Sundays tend to be extremely busy so I may not have time at all during those days.

Rough times available during the day: Like 11 Am - 4 PM CST (depending on what time I wake up and eat lunch) and maybe like 7-11 PM CST, but more around 8-10 PM CST are pretty much guaranteed the majority of the time.

Let's aim for a podium and not burnout this time 🤔

I'm really new to unusual suggesting. I would love to participate in this as a learning experience and maybe even get a prize.

Time zone: GMT-4

Hours available: 3 - 8 hours.

Availability:  I'm usually available from ~10 AM to 2-3 PM, after that i'm available again after ~6 PM my time till ~10 PM. Exceptions are saturdays, In that case I will be away until ~2:30 PM, then i'm available for the majority of the day.

I'm completely new to unusual pricing but that doesn't mean I don't want to participate and possibly get some experience from it and share with others at the end of the day.

Your Time Zone: UTC-7 MST

Number of hours you have available to participate per day: 2-3 hours but as for communicating, I'm available all day. I'm also willing to stick around much later to make sure expectations are met.

The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc): 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm (8:30 pm - 11:30 pm on mondays) all day for communicating.

Lets do some unusual suggestions again! 

Time zone: CEST (central eu)

Hours available: most likely all day but on weekends not sure i might be away when its sunlight and come back in the evening

Availability:  well if i dont screw up my sleeping schedule then ill wake up at 12AM to 3PM and stay up to midnight or to 3AM really depends on how tired i will be (its the same like the last events), not sure on how the weekends will be like

A newbie when it comes to unusual pricing but I would love to take part in the event!

Time zone:Central time zone UTC -5

Hours available 5-6 hours mostly stay home.

Will be available 10:00 Am-8:00 PM

Egh alright fine

Your time zone
CEST, The Netherlands, GMT+2

Number of hours you have available to participate per day
3 to 8

The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc)

from like... 8 am to 3 pm GMT

The hours i have per day and the hours i'm available each day may vary a little

I am literally a noob when it comes to unusual/non-unusual price suggestions 

• Time Zone - UTC+08:00
  • Hours available - 4~12
  • Rough Time available - 11:00 am ~ 12:00 pm (Hong Kong time)

• Administrators

Right, starting to sort out teams and some people have not yet joined discord. Can the following people please join ASAP or they will be removed from event:

@365teo @mrpokegamer @TryHarx @Ejeb03 

@Mucy the Insane Psychopath @sscourge @Joiny @do1itt1e 

@thebranman @That Irish Guy~ @Hey_FatAlbert

• Administrators

Sign ups are now closed. Anyone who has not yet joined the discord, do so ASAP or you will be removed. Anyone wishing to sign up late, PM me here or DM me on discord with your timezone/availability.

• Teeny Tiny Cat locked and unpinned this topic

Archived