Teeny Tiny Cat

Backpack.tf Unusual Pricing Event!

Dr. Pickles

Time Zone: Central / Chicago

Number of hours available: you can usualy reach me any time.

Rough times available during the day - 11:00 am - 23:00 pm         depending on if I feel like staying up :)

TheProcave
  • GMT + 1
  • Since it is starting next week, when my internship is done and I am on vaction, atleast 4 hours a day.
  • Should be available in the evening and midday.

It has been far too long since the last event 

mrpokegamer

Time Zone: Pacific / California

Number of hours available: 15

Times available during the day: 8:00 am - 10:00 pm

TryHarx

Just started unusual trading recently, figured this would be good for experience

Time Zone: UTC + 8.00

Number of hours available: 2-3

Rough time available: 6pm to 9pm

🔥Master Throne Crimson🔥

Time Zone: UTC +3 EEST

Number of hours avaliable: Oh boy, will it be random as hell this time... hmmm.... gonna go with..... 4-8 (MAYBE 10-12 hours on a day or two, it all depends on what ill do irl)

Rough times of the day ill be avaliable: Anything from... 6 AM GMT to 11 PM GMT.

Free 2 Play Scootz

Hey guys I’m gonna be a bit busier than I thought I would be so I’m not gonna be participating in the event. Idk how to delete this post tho. 

Edited by Free 2 Play Scootz

ᴾᴾᴹ Shuffle Spy
  • Time Zone = EST (UTC -5:00)
  • Number of hours I am available per day = 10+ (probably close to 14, but it depends on when I wake up)
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT = 2:00pm to 6:00am

Edit: On Saturday and Sunday I'll be at the beach. I have to drive back Sunday which is 3 hours + whatever time I spend doing activities during the day (I drive up Friday, so Saturday is safe from that 3-hour chunk). I'll still be on late at night, I'd imagine.

AJ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hullo

• BST, GMT +2
  • An hour to 3
  • Roughly 7ish and onwards PM, likely to be throughout the day on Tuesday and Thursday

Good luck to everyone participating

Ejeb03
  • Your time zone - BST
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day - 5-8 hours a day, as long as theres nothing I have to do
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc) - Whenever

poespas

I would love to participate, I have to say, I would miss the first 2 days (I'm on holidays till Sunday)

My time zone is UTC+2. I will mostly be active around 11AM to 2 AM. I can contribute around 2-6 hours, depending how much fun it will be, and if there will be anything important unplanned coming up. I don't have much experience making suggestions, although I've seen quite a few.

-poes

Lemon_ade

Timezone: GMT

Hours available: Varies, at least 2 everyday tho

Not before 12(noon) cos im lazy but anytime after, apart from weekends when it would be 4~5PM onwards

Mucy

Time Zone: Central European Time (Berlin)

Available: On the weekends from 8AM to 10PM I'm available for helping out team members and posting new suggestions! On the days in between usually starting around 4PM till 8PM!

So roughly 5-6 hours on the weekends and 4 on the workdays!

Derpy McDerpton

Willing to help as much as I can!

Timezone: IST (GMT + 5:30) 

Hours available: 3-4 hours everyday around the evening. More on weekends, obviously.

HarryG

I am going to be in Walt Disney World on vacation for probably around the second half/last third of the event (I was on vacation the last event I was in in this information wasn't taken into account but since this one is official I assume it will be). I also probably shouldn't be counted as like, the best suggester on a team like last time? I'm probably like, second-string, especially given i'll be gone for part of it.

Time Zone - US Central

Number of Hours Available - 5-10, except for the final stretch of the event obviously

Rough Times Available During The Day - 4pm-4am would probably be when i work on stuff? I'll just do it whenever

SagiriEro

Time Zone: GMT +8

Number of hours available: 10 1/2 hours every day

Rough times available during the day: 1:30 PM local time to 11:59 PM local time

TF2Scourge
  • Timezone- EDT
  • # of hours - at the worst, 8 hours, at best, 12+ hours. 
  • Time available- Definitely be available from 9:00 pm GMT to 6:00 am GMT. If all goes well, that time might be bumped to 3:00 pm GMT to 6:00 am GMT.

I'm flying out on the 9th, so I probably won't be available then or the 10th, but I will try to be there.

Rewrite
  • Your time zone- EST
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day- Probably around 3 to 5 hours. 
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc) At night time at around 8 PM EST until around 1 AM EST. 

Beaser

Count me in boys ;)

• Your time zone

Pacific Standard Time (California, USA)

• Number of hours you have available to participate per day

12 - 15 hours, depending how free I am.

• The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc)

11 am - 2 am (Though i usually wake up at noon)

qxliow

Time zone: GMT+08:00 (SGT)

Number of Hours Available per day: 1 to 4 hours

Rough times available: 12:00 GMT to 14:00 GMT ( Most days) and  06:00 to 09:00 GMT on weekends

Vader

• Your time zone = WIB / UTC+7
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day = 4-6 Hours
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT = 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM 

Joiny
  • Your time zone: MESZ  
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day : 4-12 (school starts in the next few days.)
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc) : around in the day !

i will try to do my best with the pricing of unusuals(first time).

do1itt1e

Trader but new to this

time zone 

UTC +12

NZST

can do a few hours per day or more if needed

available during most days and evenings