Backpack.tf Unusual Pricing Event!

Teeny Tiny Cat

• Administrators

Hello again, and welcome! It's been a while since the last pricing event and we think it's about time for another one! Are you ready to band together in teams to get as many unusual items updated as possible with great prizes at the end? 

The prize pool this time around is an incredible $500 in marketplace.tf credit generously donated by our fabulous owners Geel and Jesse, in addition to one month of free premium for all active participants and some bonus donation credit thrown in there! Experience isn't required and premium isn't required, we will form teams as fairly as possible to make sure everyone is on an equal footing. So whether you're a veteran suggester or a new user wanting to learn, come have some fun with us!

The event will be running from this Saturday the 4th of August and will span over 6 days with new objectives assigned to teams each day. 

Please read the below carefully before posting, if your post does not include the required information you WILL NOT BE ENTERED.

Sign-up rules:

In order to join the event, you need to post the following in this thread. PMs to individual mods or admins will be ignored, as we need this information all in one place.

• Your time zone
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc)

It is important that you join the discord server so that you can be allocated to your team and communicate with them about your suggestions: https://discordapp.com/invite/j7cMkGF 

(If you're banned on the site, forums, or discord you cannot participate.)

• Teeny Tiny Cat pinned this topic
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time zone: Central European Summer Time 

Number of hours available per day: Varies on the day but I should have some time every day of the tournament. 

Time of the day I will be available: Mostly in the afternoon and evening (CEST-time zone)

Yay! I've been looking forward to this for ages! Thanks to Geel and Jesse for donating so much

• Your time zone - UK Standard time +00:00
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day - Anywhere from 2 to 6 hours per day, depends on what else I've got going on etc
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc) - Morning (around 9 AM UK time) and Evening (7 PM UK time onwards, unless I'm working)

Time zone: Eastern European Standard Time (UTC +3)

Number of hours available: It's summer break so i should be free for most of the day on those dates (though inconsistently)

Time of the day I will be available: 04:00-19:00 GMT (should be 07:00-22:00 my timezone), so for most of the day

My time zone is EST (I live in North America). I will mostly be active around 9 AM to 4 PM. I can contribute about an hour to an hour and a half of time to suggestions. I have a little bit of prior experience as I did last year’s event.

Even though i'm a newbie, but i still want in

• Your time zone - Greenwich Mean Time +1
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day - Availabe all day long unless rare events irl
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc) - All day long from 10:00 AM (GMT time) to 01:00 AM (GMT time), i have no life 

Timezone: AEST/GMT+10

Number of hours available: atleast 4 a day depending on the day, weekends more

Time of the day available: 6-11am GMT (dunno if i got this right so imma say 4pm-9pm aest)

• Your time zone = UTC +8 Philippines
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day = 2-3 Hours
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT = I have school, and around 5 PM is when I'm free

Timezone :  IDT / GMT + 3

On saturday i can manage like 2-3 hours at the night which comes to like 18:00- 20:00 GMT ( like 21:00 - 23:00) IDT (cuz of work)

Sunday , Tuesday , Wednesday , Friday-- 6:00-12:00 GMT (9:00 - 14:00 ) IDT

Monday , Thursday (13:00-16:00)GMT Then need to leave for 1-2 hour and coming back for the night (18:00-21:00)

The hours i have available ill use them to practice (its shietty being busy :)

Timezone: GMT

Number of hours per day spent on suggestions: ~1-2 hours per day (may vary a lot)

Rough times you will be available: 11:00 to 01:00 (again may vary a lot, can guarantee late at night though) 

• UTC +3 Finland
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day ~ I can't give an exact amount on any day but I should be able to be available multiple hours each day.
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc) ~ I will be awake from like around 7-9 AM GMT to around 7-10 PM GMT

Thanks for making the event! :)

Timezone : EEST / GMT UTC +3

Number of hours you have available to participate per day : 2+ Hours

The rough times of day you will be available (EEST) : I am available the most of the day but not on 11 PM - 12.30 PM 

Time zone: GMT +3

Number of hours available per day: Depends on the day, really. But minimal number of hours per day is 2. Maximum is 8, however that probably won't be a thing

Time of the day I will be available: Roughly 8:30-11:00, 13:00-16:00, 18:00-22:00. Really depends on my to do list

Time zone: GMT +1

Number of hours you have available to participate per day: Weekday 2 hours, Weekend 7!

Time available: 7 - 8am , 5 - 8pm

Thanks!

• Your time zone: UTC +8
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day: I'm actually quite busy this August, so I would say around 2-3 hours on bad days, 4-5 hours on good days
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc): I will be available from around 7am GMT to 12pm on good days, 11am to 2pm on bad days

Been looking forward to this for a while now. :)

time zone: bst

number of hours per day: 6-12, depending on when i wake up

time available: ~11am - 8pm

i have premium on an alt account, so you don't need to factor that in when choosing teams

• Your time zone : CST
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day: Roughly 3-4 hours depending on when the event starts compared to when school starts for me.
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc: Available for most of the day, except between school hours if the event overlaps with school starting. Anywhere in between 8:00am - 12:00am the next morning

• Your time zone: EST
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day: At least 3-4 hours per day, and all day as far as communication goes.
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc): 12 PM GMT- 12 AM GMT (12 hours)

• Time zone - UK Standard time +00:00
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day - Anywhere from 2 to 8 hours /day (Can be increased if needed!).
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc) - Afternoon (around 12 PM UK time) and Evening (6 PM UK time onwards)

GMT 0
I've recently got a new job but I haven't fully started yet, due to the nature of the job there is a lot of paperwork I need to do before I start but I should have anywhere between 1-3+ hours a day but it will vary drastically, some days I might be on very late.
Also due to this, I will be available at pretty much all hours except maybe 11pm-12pm onwards.
This sounds bad but I will actually have a ton more free time than usual lol, it will just vary hugely.

Hey man I hope it's not too late, but I'd like to request being in a group with my friend Tust as we have both been trading for around 7-8 years, but actually don't have any experience at all for price suggestions. We'd like to learn together if possible, if not no worries.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/gimmemorenoodles/

His account, thanks!

Timezone: UTC+08:00 (China Time, I'm on vacation there)

Hours available per day: 3-5

Time I'm around: 6pm - 12 pm China time. 

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, unstopaBULLY said:
  • Your time zone: EST
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day: At least 3-4 hours per day, and all day as far as communication goes.
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc): 12 PM GMT- 12 AM GMT (12 hours)

Sorry buddy, but users who are banned from the discord are not able to participate.

I am very much a newbie when it comes to unusual pricing but I'd still like to participate and hopefully get my fair share of experience in unusual trading.

• Time Zone - UTC+01:00
  • Number of hours available - ~2-12 hours per day, exceptions being April 5th during the evening, or family errands (going into town, taking care of brother)
  • Rough times available during the day - 11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Archived