Question about the price of a signed item

ᴇ ɢ ɴ

Hello everybody.

In my inventory, I currently own a Strange Festivized Specialized Killstreak Sniper Rifle with a head shot part on it. The reason why I'm asking what the price would be is because it is signed by the FROYOtech player 'yomps'. I've done some searching and I've found out that it actually is THE yomps who signed it (it is gifted, meaning you can get to his profile).

Would it up the price even a little or at all?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/static_god/inventory#440_2_6481391244

You might be able to get an extra reclaimed or two out of it, but that's being generous tbh. The thing is, you'd need to find someone who not only watches/knows froyotech, but is also willing to pay extra for an item gifted by one of their players. And that's not even considering people who want a festivized spec ks sniper rifle.

Personally, I wouldn't bother charging extra for it, but you could definitely use it as a selling point for whatever price you'd normally go for.

Edit: I'm leaving the original comment, but I meant a reclaimed or two extra, on top of what it's worth normally. Kinda thought that would be obvious but apparently not.

I disagree with the comment above. 

I could easily sell that item for 2 or more keys and I have sold a lot of signed items in the past - also taking into consideration its also festivized + has a headshot kill part i'd say about 3 keys but will take time about a week at most. But will surely get sold. 

For me Festivized is better to buy than festive because they look exactly the same in game and price of a festive sniper is way to high compared to a festivezed. 
Traders would never pay the price but Sniper mains would love it as it also has a decent sheen on it.

signed items don't really add much value. Maybe it will if you are stingy with a fan of the guy who signed the item, but over all no extra value

6 hours ago, Keks said:

signed items don't really add much value. Maybe it will if you are stingy with a fan of the guy who signed the item, but over all no extra value

This I can agree to but hey Yomps is a legend, I have sold items signed by him for a higher price - patience is the key

Archived