Keep or Sell?

Ricsow

A bunch of time ago, I unboxed a Strange AWPer Hand, and at that time I did not know how valuable these are. Now after some browsing, I found out that these are really valuable. I am questioning myself if I should keep it, or sell it and start to properly trade. I don‘t use Sniper a whole lot, but it‘s still a cool weapon to have. Secondly, since I already played with it, it has a rank of Scarcely Lethal. So what do you guys think? Keep or Sell?

well you could keep it atm.sellers and buyers are at higher price than the current's price

you could add in a nice prof ks awper kit on it

9 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

well you could keep it atm.sellers and buyers are at higher price than the current's price

you could add in a nice prof ks awper kit on it

True that. I am actually looking forward to selling the AWPer and a Unapplied Strange Part: Damage Dealt for 10 Keys. But I am not complety sure yet.

5 minutes ago, Ricsow said:

True that. I am actually looking forward to selling the AWPer and a Unapplied Strange Part: Damage Dealt for 10 Keys. But I am not complety sure yet.

i wouldnt add that part on a sniper rifle.use those parts on weapons which you can really deal alot of damage like an aussie mnigun/flame thrower/rocket launcher or those kind of stuff

3 hours ago, Mr Furley said:

I'll buy the awp without the part.whats your price

I‘d say 6 Keys, but I gotta wait 3 days because of the Steam Authenticator which I activated around 4 days ago.

Archived