is TF2 economy overpriced?

IAmSeamonkey

Your thoughts on TF2 economy.  

66 members have voted

1. 1. are you satisfied with the current TF2 economy?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. which do you prefer? inflation (the devaluing of items) or deflation (the increase of item value)

• inflation
    • deflation
  3. 3. the current price of refined metal is 5¢. what are your thoughts?

• I am satisfied and believe it should stay this way
    • I am dissatisfied and believe the price should rise
    • I am dissatisfied and believe the price should fall
    • I couldn't care less...
  4. 4. the current price of keys are 35.11 ref (35 refined and 1 scrap) what are your thoughts?

• I am satisfied and believe it should stay this way
    • I am dissatisfied and believe the price should rise
    • I am dissatisfied and believe the price should fall
    • I couldn't care less...
  5. 5. the price range of cosmetics is 1 scrap to 1400 keys (types includes). your thoughts?

• this is a reasonable price range.
    • these items are too cheap! raise the price!
    • these items are too expensive! the price needs to fall!
    • the price range should have a cheaper minimum.
    • the price range should have a more expensive minimum
    • the price range should have a cheaper maximum
    • the price range should have a more expensive maximum

i always believed that the economy is kind of stupid and overpriced. inflation is too high and items too expensive. so i set up this poll to get your opinions on it!

be sure to answer honestly!

1 hour ago, IAmSeamonkey said:

i always believed that the economy is kind of stupid and overpriced. inflation is too high and items too expensive. so i set up this poll to get your opinions on it!

Just curious but i gather from this poll that you are not english?.

In your poll you have an option to pick "inflation (the devaluing of items)." then the other option is "deflation (the increase of item value)".
Then you you type this " inflation is too high and items too expensive" which does not correlate to the poll as its contradictory and backwards.... have you thought this through properly. on the one hand you say inflation is the devaluing of items in the poll answer. Then you say in the brief. inflation is to high and stuff is to expensive.. not sure your understanding of inflation and deflation are correct.

4 hours ago, IAmSeamonkey said:

Well it's a consumer driven economy. The prices are what they are because people pay that. Pricing is kept for the most part, up to date. Complaining about the price of virtual items ... hmmm .... maybe you need some financial advice and/or to get a job and stop complaining? idk but very much a pointless poll. 

Sounds like we got another case of entitlement here boys! waaaah I can't buy what I want so it is TF2's pricings fault lmfao

This makes absolutely no sense. A lot of your poll questions are opinions not facts and there isn't an option to disagree with that. In addition you have many of your economical terminology contradicting each other

Not buyorders will forever fuck the tf2 economy rough with no condom.

THE BOT ECONOMY HAS COME THE ECONOMY WE HAVE ALL FEARED, WHO NEEDS PEOPLE TO RUN THE GAME ANYMORE? LETS LET PROFIT RUNING BOTS TAKE OVER!

I’ve even had bot owners add me and completely agree with me it don’t want to say anything because they know nothing will be done. 

I am overly confident I’m my self that I’m right about all of this.

ok, i can see that you guys don't really agree with my logic. but please keep the insults to a minimum.

i'll keep the poll open a little longer. sample size is too small.

16 hours ago, Phink said:

no matter the economy deflation is always very bad 

i know. i'm just getting opinions.

16 hours ago, DanielDee said:

Just curious but i gather from this poll that you are not english?.

In your poll you have an option to pick "inflation (the devaluing of items)." then the other option is "deflation (the increase of item value)".
Then you you type this " inflation is too high and items too expensive" which does not correlate to the poll as its contradictory and backwards.... have you thought this through properly. on the one hand you say inflation is the devaluing of items in the poll answer. Then you say in the brief. inflation is to high and stuff is to expensive.. not sure your understanding of inflation and deflation are correct.

yes, i am english, and i worded this incorrectly. i meant the devaluing of currency. which drives prices up. (to my knowledge, feel free to correct me)

Archived