I need help

XenSakura

I have a power surge Brotherhood of arms which is currently priced around 200 keys. A guy offered me a cloudy moon jumper's jeepcap,  a massed flies rack, 26 keys, and a australium smg.

Should i accept, or no?

Edit: so another person offered me a circling heart Well rounded rifleman, which one should i accept?

I'm only just now coming back to trading so can't say which you should do. If value seems to be about even and histories look nice (no dupes, scammers) I've found its easier to sell smaller unusuals for pure than one large one. Though usually takes more times. At the end of the day following other people's advice often hurt me more than just going with my instict. The best thing  you can do is try not to rely on other traders as their mistake could easily get you burned. I have burned many times by this. 

I'd wait for a few more answers from some more experienced people.

But from what I can see, both fall way short of current BoA price. No recent sales suggest you may get more from it.

However, lets look at the 2 offers:

CH Rifleman has a outdated price, with sellers down to 120 keys. 

The Jeepcap is 2 wees indate, but the Rack is outdated, which could be compounded if it is duped.

The jeepcap offer is better in my opinion, but to be honest, you'd probably be able to get more. But its up to you.

2 hours ago, sscourge said:

I'd wait for a few more answers from some more experienced people.

But from what I can see, both fall way short of current BoA price. No recent sales suggest you may get more from it.

However, lets look at the 2 offers:

CH Rifleman has a outdated price, with sellers down to 120 keys. 

The Jeepcap is 2 wees indate, but the Rack is outdated, which could be compounded if it is duped.

The jeepcap offer is better in my opinion, but to be honest, you'd probably be able to get more. But its up to you.

the jeepcap guy's only giving me 12 hours to decide...

Id decline easily, sounds like a lowball. the brotherhood of arms sounds pretty terrible but doesnt mean you gotta sell it for cheap

5 hours ago, Mew2! said:

the jeepcap guy's only giving me 12 hours to decide...

Decline it. If hes pressuring you to make your decission. Making a trade under pressure would only lead to a bad trade. 

Plus if you got that many offers already you should wait a little longer because BoA is a nice unu to have.

patience is key ye know. I would say don't accept lowball offers if he isn't paying full pure. because, quickselling is a thing.

Just my opinion

Power surge is not that great but BOA is an all class hat so it's still pretty desirable. Cloudy moon is a high tier effect but like most Halloween effects, they're overprecided because there are not many sells. Not gonna talk about the massed flies, you can't barelly see it on game... In my opinion, a straight downgrade if you take it.

Ok so here's an update, i accepted the jeepcap guy's stuff, and he gave me an extra 40 key unusual. I think it's worth it, and thanks for the help.

1 hour ago, Mew2! said:

Ok so here's an update, i accepted the jeepcap guy's stuff, and he gave me an extra 40 key unusual. I think it's worth it, and thanks for the help.

see.patience is key

glad we could help you out :)

Archived