Something i noticed

MeloettaLover3904

i was out browsing the unusual pages, and then i noticed: the hellfire blast defense just became 1 of 0! but where did it go? it isnt on the steam market, so where did it go?

2 hours ago, Zeus_Junior said:

Could be private inventory or deleted

This is ugly hat and I can't see while wearing it, I'll just delete

3 minutes ago, 3.50 said:

This is ugly hat and I can't see while wearing it, I'll just delete

B...B..But glitch misc hellfire

Little known fact;

Each year valve picks a hat supposedly at random, but it appears more like one they hate, and then enters the effect numbers into a randomizer. Whatever effect is drawn they immediately delete that hat and user accounts where it is present from the game. It's a lot like russian roulette except you never know it's coming. True story ;)

To avoid this ever happening to you, you can simply adjust your chances by deleting your own account and all your unusuals. Which reminds me, gotta do this soon to avoid the next lottery on this 

24 minutes ago, Adolf Storms said:

Little known fact;

Each year valve picks a hat supposedly at random, but it appears more like one they hate, and then enters the effect numbers into a randomizer. Whatever effect is drawn they immediately delete that hat and user accounts where it is present from the game. It's a lot like russian roulette except you never know it's coming. True story ;)

To avoid this ever happening to you, you can simply adjust your chances by deleting your own account and all your unusuals. Which reminds me, gotta do this soon to avoid the next lottery on this 

read this post first, thought this was the great below

Archived