Pricing problems.

Big Ol Bessie

I don’t understand your point about but orders at all. People just make mass buy orders well under the items value so that if they get lucky and some use one of the but orders they make easy money, it’s in no way Indicative of the items real value

1 hour ago, AD⚡HD said:

I don’t understand your point about but orders at all. People just make mass buy orders well under the items value so that if they get lucky and some use one of the but orders they make easy money, it’s in no way Indicative of the items real value

Definitely agree, 99% of buy orders from bots on unusuals are lowballs, which the owner makes for the off chance someone sells to them. With my bot ive had a few items like that, 1 for example was a frostbite boa (290) that i bought for 150k

• Administrators
23 hours ago, Big Ol Bessie said:

Peoples price items by buyorders now. Not what the actual price of an item is.

No. They don't. Suggestions are based on sales.

Basically the summary of this thread is that you don't like bots. That's very sad for you but too bad. We're not here to regulate how people choose to trade or what people want to pay for items. We're just the medium through which they can find each other more easily. Bots are popular because people like using them. 

18 hours ago, hugh said:

I own it now. I'm about to list it, but I'm happy to give you first crack at it

Currently I'm looking at another hat.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to buy that Capper. A few other hats I see in your inventory also look nice, but I'm gonna try and tie up loose ends before I do anything.

THE BOT ECONOMY IS HERE THE ECONOMY WE ALL FEARED EVERYONE CASH OUTTA  YA SHIT OUTTA THIS HISTORICAL GAME BEFORE THE IDIOTS OFF THIS SITE WANT TO CONTINUE DEPRESIATING EVERY UNUSUAL IN EXISTANCE!

Hows it feel runing once a phenomenal game.

Archived