Antartic Eyewear pricing

🐙Fang_Productions🐙

ive been going through the prices suggestions on my aces high antartic eyewear and for some reason the suggestions havent been going through, but massed flies is 17 keys and orbiting fire is 20. Wouldnt this by proxy but it at 18 or 19, its kinda tough to trade being unpriced.

1 hour ago, 🐙Fang_Productions🐙 said:

ive been going through the prices suggestions on my aces high antartic eyewear and for some reason the suggestions havent been going through, but massed flies is 17 keys and orbiting fire is 20. Wouldnt this by proxy but it at 18 or 19, its kinda tough to trade being unpriced.

No, other effects have no bearing on aces pricing

1. To create a suggestion, you need minimum 2 valid recent sales as evidence. prices of other effects don't matter at all

2. Please don't spam the same topic. once is enough

I’d say Massed Flies is overpriced at 17 despite it being a new price, your hat is probably around 17 give or take.

6 hours ago, 🐙Fang_Productions🐙 said:

Flies may be priced at 17, but it doesn't even sell for 14 obviously because there is still one sitting on crap.tf unusual bot and a couple on scm for 15.

Often times tho low tier effects are all about the same price because no one really wants them so you get aces, flies, bubbling, dead pres all being worth about the same. If you wanna sell it quick, ask for 14. Think you'll have better luck then. Patience may get you 18. I'd probably sell it for 16 if I was the one with it

10 hours ago, Keks said:

1. To create a suggestion, you need minimum 2 valid recent sales as evidence. prices of other effects don't matter at all

2. Please don't spam the same topic. once is enough

No, you need a minimum of 1 sale

Archived