Why are people like this?

Lugweens

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 4:32 PM, Mag!cGuy said:

Wait a minute.. Exorcism is worth nothing. As far as I know, the "spell collectors" care about actually valuable spells, like rotten orange footprints, but absolutely no one gives a damn about exorcism. I don't wanna rile you up or anything, but that's just how it is. The weird thing is that he says "1 key" for a strange pro ks rocket launcher, but that's got nothing to do with sharking since you're the one who added him. You can't go around and ask people to buy your stuff, especially when it's about a spell collector and your item has... Exorcism. For all we know, he could have answered "1 key" to make you go away, as he thought you were trolling or something. It's not that far fetched, considering the spell in question, and the fact that you seemingly didn't even say why you added him ("I noticed you are a spell collector. May I interest you in ...").

doesn't exorcism matter if you want double spells on a wep though (and yes I know, reply to an old post)

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:23 PM, Hell Killy said:

Instead of opening another tread. 

Why the duck make orders like this?

https://ibb.co/krfzmK

that's not actually the same thing at all... this thread was about 'cold-calling' people to see if they'll buy stuff.   what you've got is someone ignoring their own buy listing which is reportable

• 2 weeks later...

Archived