How long do price suggestions normally take?

Mr Furley

Same as title. Recently bought a 1 of 1 on mp.tf and someone did the suggestion 2 weeks ago. Does that mean it may not get priced? I mean it's nfs and 1 of 1. Just wondering cause I don't like unpriced and I keep checking like I have OCD about it.

In general, around 6 hours to ~2 months. 

In your case (assuming we're talking about the roboactive officer's ushanka) your hat is unpriced, and the guidelines for unpriced unusuals are that two sales are required. If only one sale exists, the sale has to be at least a month old.

More info on that can be found here, the first thing that appears under part 3.

18 hours ago, Jarool said:

In general, around 6 hours to ~2 months. 

I dunno about that. a few weeks ago, there was a price change for the time warp bonk boy. from about 730 to 577 keys.

The hat was in Shadows' inventory for a long time (almost 4 years), and the most recent price suggestion was made 5 years ago.

I don't really know much in the price suggestion, so is this a bug or just my brain being shit

4 minutes ago, Keks said:

there was a price change for the time warp bonk boy

the most recent price suggestion was made 5 years ago.

Items priced in USD (which was a feature ~4+ years ago) will change in price whenever keys and metal get updated.

Refined metal is priced at $0.065 (which is subject to change pretty soon), and keys are ~35 ref (which is also subject to change, as it's being sold for a bit higher right now). This puts keys at ~$2.28. Multiply that by the current price and you'll get roughly what the item is priced at in USD.

When keys were around 28 ref, keys would've been priced on the site at around $1.82. Multiply that by the old price of the time warp bonk boy (730), and you'll get roughly the same price in USD as you did earlier.

The price will end up going back up once refined metal or keys get lowered, and will go down once refined metal or keys raise.

2 hours ago, Jarool said:

Items priced in USD (which was a feature ~4+ years ago) will change in price whenever keys and metal get updated.

Refined metal is priced at $0.065 (which is subject to change pretty soon), and keys are ~35 ref (which is also subject to change, as it's being sold for a bit higher right now). This puts keys at ~$2.28. Multiply that by the current price and you'll get roughly what the item is priced at in USD.

When keys were around 28 ref, keys would've been priced on the site at around $1.82. Multiply that by the old price of the time warp bonk boy (730), and you'll get roughly the same price in USD as you did earlier.

The price will end up going back up once refined metal or keys get lowered, and will go down once refined metal or keys raise.

Oh. Thank you for the info

Okay, one question though, it's a one of one and it's not for sale so I don't get why that would take two months but if that's the policy that's cool

Archived