Modest Pile of Hat Strangifier or Chem set?

VANTABLACK

I recently saw a strange unusual modest on the steam market. I would like to make mine strange too but I can't find a single place that sells a strangfier or chem set. Any help finding one is appreciated and/or an explanation why I can't find one.

5 minutes ago, earballs said:

I recently saw a strange unusual modest on the steam market. I would like to make mine strange too but I can't find a single place that sells a strangfier or chem set. Any help finding one is appreciated and/or an explanation why I can't find one.

There isnt one, someone got lucky and unboxed one with strange and unusual

There's no strangifier.

Hats unboxed from the unlocked crate sets have a chance of being strange, including the unusuals. That's where the strange variants of most older cosmetics come from.

5 hours ago, earballs said:

Poo. Thanks guys.

i know.it feels bad too but theres some that is cheap ones like big chief or private eye.do take note that if an unusual has a strangifier,it wont add the price much depending what the hat is.

for eg:bonk boy can add up a few keys since you cant get the strangifiers from crates anymore(if im not mistaken)

eg for low value:private eye wont add much as it can be found in an old crate and a recent mann co crate

Archived