$130 in my pocket....

Lewis The Key

I have $130 dollars in my pocket just sitting there taking up my pocket space. If you are wondering how I got this much then it is easy, I got it from the Vietnamese New Year. You thought I would say Chinese huh? Well I caught you this time! Anyway what do you guys think I should do with it? Should I buy video games like BF4 + GTA V or something like that? Leave a comment below!

EDIT: Just got $10 dollars from my uncle! That would be $140 dollars!

CURRENTLY ON MIND: BF4 & GTA V

If you're looking to get games, buy keys on steam market and then trade the keys for games. You get more buying power for your dollar.

If you're looking to get games, buy keys on steam market and then trade the keys for games. You get more buying power for your dollar.

There are several websites which sell gamecodes waaay cheaper than Steam. They mostly also have big discounts. One example is MMOGA.com, I got "Total War 2" for 24,99 € (discounted, normally 49,99 €) from there. Even without the discount it is still 5 € cheaper than the version from steam.

Edit: You can also activate most codes on Steam, so you have all features.

You should buy life necessities like food, water, and clothing.

Wait for the next steam sale and then buy keys for their super low price. Then, buy games with those keys.

There are several websites which sell gamecodes waaay cheaper than Steam. They mostly also have big discounts. One example is MMOGA.com, I got "Total War 2" for 24,99 € (discounted, normally 49,99 €) from there. Even without the discount it is still 5 € cheaper than the version from steam.

Edit: You can also activate most codes on Steam, so you have all features.

I've gotten games for as little as 3 ref before without dealing with that, or questionable websites. 

I've gotten games for as little as 3 ref before without dealing with that, or questionable websites. 

Why the fuck is everything questionable? I'm using websits like MMOGA for years now and everything is fine.

+ I would like to know which garbage games you got for 3 Ref.

• Administrators

Buy what you want most. Unusual won't be worth the money if you don't play Tf2 at all.

If you want to experience new game, try buying BF4 and GTAV like you mentioned.

Also, there are tons of new games coming out, you could save it up for it as well. 

Archived