Is allowed to use alternative accounts?

Snipota

My main account (this one) is currently community ban for a year because shitposts and memes all over steam community, but since I cannot trade, I have a question:

Is allowed to use alternative accounts for trading? Since my main is community ban, I want to use my alt as trading bot running 24/7 in mid august for trading experience since I cannot use my main account.

Tnx and have a nice day.

Idk if i am at the correct forum, but meh..

Since your not a scammer, I believe that it is ok for a alternative account for trading.

I'm not sure so don't use ur alt for trading yet.

6 hours ago, Keks said:

Since your not a scammer, I believe that it is ok for a alternative account for trading.

I'm not sure so don't use ur alt for trading yet.

I wont for now because im gonna create a credit card and later paypal acc for buying on digitalocean to run the bot 24/7, no worries.

You are fine to use alts for normal trading (on backpack.tf) as long as you are not evading a backpack.tf/steamrep ban. Ban evasion will get your main and any alts a perm ban, no questions asked.

you are only banned for doing shitposts and stuff.this is a trading site.bp.tf will ban user who is a scmmer or people who have traded/brokered/gambled with scammers.in your case,you're all good

12 hours ago, Carnage said:

You are fine to use alts for normal trading (on backpack.tf) as long as you are not evading a backpack.tf/steamrep ban. Ban evasion will get your main and any alts a perm ban, no questions asked.

10 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

you are only banned for doing shitposts and stuff.this is a trading site.bp.tf will ban user who is a scmmer or people who have traded/brokered/gambled with scammers.in your case,you're all good

Alright, tnx

Archived