What happens when valve runs out of stranges?

Ward - MvM Anyone?

There are loads of more weps that can be placed into a crate but my question is what will happen when they run out? They'll probably bring out old crates and prices will drop like crazy.

There are loads of more weps that can be placed into a crate but my question is what will happen when they run out? They'll probably bring out old crates and prices will drop like crazy.

Nah, they'll just find other ways to rip you idiot kids off.  The only way corporations like Valve make money is when morons inflate the prices of the goods they sell.  That's why Valve are sitting there rubbing their hands together every time you make a key worth 7 ref, a Strange Killstreak sniper rifle 2 buds, etc etc etc.  The sooner a moratorium goes out across every TF2 player that makes you all value every weapon/hat/misc at the same level regardless of its importance, the better.  Stop making the fat cats richer!

The End of the Line update is coming soon with more weapons, it'll just postpone the apocalypse. 

Tbh if valve doesnt screw with the market so much, allowing it to stabilise before spamming updates again tf2 would last a lot longer.

They are already rereleasing old stranges again. Next is minigun probably. :P Dont release new crates as frequently.

There are still enough weapons that can be strange.

They are already rereleasing old stranges again. Next is minigun probably. :P Dont release new crates as frequently.

There are still enough weapons that can be strange.

Yeah, Strange G Launcher is still at a high price.

I really wish they would just release Crate #70 already, it's been forever.

On another note, there are no End of the Line Update items in the Mann Co. Strongboxes, so keep guessing (but it's probably just gonna be cosmetics).

Meh, I think valve will stop caring about tf2 before they make all the weapons strange.

But it's their biggest money making product...

Meh, I think valve will stop caring about tf2 before they make all the weapons strange.

But it's their biggest money making product...

Valve did stop caring about tf2 for a while, but when they left it alone (minimal updates...etc) the economy alone worked it's way up to about 50 million in 2011(alot more now). So then they started focussing on tf2, cutting off carders, pushing people to buy keys and spamming updates to make a heap of money.

It makes sense people are essentially "buying" the game over and over again, cs go costs 15$ buying 6 keys is essentially buying another copy of the game which is why they are implementing our "economy" into all their other games.

I just wish whatever they do doesn't ruin tf2 . the economy as it is isn't as good as it used to be earlier.. Tbh, what they've done by introducing so many stuff is making tf2 complicated. If a new person starts to play, it will take him a hell lot of time to understand everything.. I think they should slow down the gap between crates and items

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

Archived