How to get into unusual trading

TryHarx

Hi I’ve made about 7-8 keys and looked up some guides on how to get into unusual trading. Some said to buy the unusual quicksells on classified listings and I was wondering if I should do that or get a few more keys first or do something else. All help is appreciated

While you can start now if you wished, with 8 keys your buying options will be somewhat limited, and what you can acquire may take some time to flip. If you can build up to the 12-16 range, or better yet 18-20, you'll have more options to work with.

In any case, with whatever you buy though, stay well away from unusual taunts.

I dont recommend unusual trading with that much of money.you would only find very bad types which wont allow you to sell it higher than its current price.and dont get a unu taunt or weapon at all unless its an expensive type.i would still stick to buying normal hats or some cool looking cosmetics.try getting those sets that has the bonus item like the saharan spy set or the robot soldier

This has been said a billion times, but I will still say it again.

Don't waste your time grinding up to the 20 key mark. It is going to take you forever to get from 8 to 20 keys, and as @Scott Bakula said, unusual trading is much more comfortable at that range or higher. It could take you weeks, possibly even months to get from 8 to 20 keys just by trading.

Get a job, do some chores, do something in real life to make some money. 12 keys is only $30 (or $22 if you buy from sellers with PayPal). If you have any family members that would be willing to pay you that amount to do something to help them (mow their lawn, wash windows [thats a good one.. everybody hates doing that], babysit, etc.) then you will be able to make your 12 keys in a day or two rather than a month or two. THEN you can start unusual trading at the 20+ key range which, like others already said, opens up a lot more options for hats people actually want.

Archived