i fucked up, need help

Joth104

hey guys i recently got scammed out of 2 keys. is there anyway i can ban the person to scammed me or get my stuff back? it was the opskins scam

You can file a report against the person, if it isnt marked and banned yet.  In the future though, you might want to use rep.tf to check who you are trading with.

57 minutes ago, Joth104 said:

do i do it on backpack.tf or steam

Go to rep.tf.paste scammer's id.then report it on steamrep and his backpack.tf.

Damn,scammers would even scam just 2 keys?pathetic..well atleast you didnt lose too much.please check all sorts of scams that can happen.

TLDR OPskins is also shutting down,why didnt even you know about that?no one is gonna use it

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

Please don't report on steamrep AND backpack.tf, we're partners so it's redundant. Just pick one. Also you should report on steam.

Remember that you also need proof to back you up for reports. Otherwise the report would be rejected unless if the scammer already has like a lot of "THIS GUY ATTEMPTED TO SCAM ME" on his profile comments or something

On 6/17/2018 at 10:50 AM, Diamond jozu said:

Damn,scammers would even scam just 2 keys?

I got scammed 0.55 ref.

On 17/06/2018 at 4:50 AM, Diamond jozu said:

Damn,scammers would even scam just 2 keys?pathetic..well atleast you didnt lose too much.please check all sorts of scams that can happen.

TLDR OPskins is also shutting down,why didnt even you know about that?no one is gonna use it

Where do you get your information that opskins is shutting down? That is not the case wherever you got that information. They are alot bigger than you may realise and deal with alot more than just skins... For a company with $40 million in and on its books they certainly arent small.

They have also developed there own block chain called WAX and recruiting hundreds of people currently and seeking many experienced developers for this purpose so saying opskins is shutting down is wrong. Would be interested to know where you sourced that info?... because its 100% wrong... If a site was closing they wouldnt have jobs like this advertised. https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Job/santa-monica-head-of-of-global-community-engagement-crypto-blockchain-jobs-SRCH_IL.0,12_IC1146873_KO13,69.htm?rdserp=true&jl=2678082266&src=GD_JOB_AD&srs=EI_JOBS&s=21

not sure a teeny tiny ban hammer would work for that :D

3 hours ago, DanielDee said:

Where do you get your information that opskins is shutting down? That is not the case wherever you got that information. They are alot bigger than you may realise and deal with alot more than just skins... For a company with $40 million in and on its books they certainly arent small.

They have also developed there own block chain called WAX and recruiting hundreds of people currently and seeking many experienced developers for this purpose so saying opskins is shutting down is wrong. Would be interested to know where you sourced that info?... because its 100% wrong... If a site was closing they wouldnt have jobs like this advertised. https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Job/santa-monica-head-of-of-global-community-engagement-crypto-blockchain-jobs-SRCH_IL.0,12_IC1146873_KO13,69.htm?rdserp=true&jl=2678082266&src=GD_JOB_AD&srs=EI_JOBS&s=21

Hey so yeah if you watch this video, you will realize that OPSkins is being shut down:  

Archived