Vote on clever's new new avatar

cleverpun

What should clever's new avatar be?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should clever's new new avatar be?

• 8 (current)
    • All the options are terrible
    • Ponies suck and therefore you suck
    • The Who is the best band ever
    • The Legend of Korra and The Walking Dead really went downhill after the first season
    • Stop warning everyone salve teh bill
    • I don't care as long as it's a hawt animu female
    • I don't care as long as it's not ponies
    • I just don't care period. Why do you keep wasting everyone's time with these polls taht you have clearly rigged the choices for?

http://imgur.com/a/Efc1c#0

So some people, not mentioning any names (except Baloo and Bucket, because those are the only names), don't like my new avatar. I was considering changing it anyway, since it's a little blurrier than I'd like.

So now I'll leave it up to the mob highly witty userbase. You know, again.

Voting is up for a week.

EDIT; Thanks to Liddo asking, now taking submissions for poll options. I reserve the right to reject any user submitted avatars though.

PONIIES!! FPAFPAFAPFAPFAPFPAFPAPFPAPFAPFPAPFPAFAPFAFPAPFAPFAFPAPFPAFAPFPAPFAPFPAPFAPFPAPFAPFAPPFPAFPAFAFPAFPAFPAPFPAFPAFPAFPAPFPAFPAFPAFPAPFAPFPAPFPAFPAPFAPFPAFP

And boom goes the dynamite.

Is your old one right?

I like it cause it reminds me of xenosaga. But where is it from ?

I picked # 4 since if you want to change picking the old one is something I shouldnt vote for.

This must be rigged cause the options arent diverse and who wants to trade with pony avatars . I never had a good expierence with traders with one.

And yea the one you have isn't good :P

Is your old one right?

I like it cause it reminds me of xenosaga. But where is it from ?

I picked # 4 since if you want to change picking the old one is something I shouldnt vote for.

This must be rigged cause the options arent diverse and who wants to trade with pony avatars . I never had a good expierence with traders with one.

And yea the one you have isn't good :P

8 is fanart of Xenosaga I got off gelbooru or a GIS or something.

I don't have any problem with pony avatar or pony named traders; usually just a basic "hi" "hi" trade. If they both a pony name and a pony avatar, however, that is usually a red flag ;P

8 is fanart of Xenosaga I got off gelbooru or a GIS or something.

I don't have any problem with pony avatar or pony named traders; usually just a basic "hi" "hi" trade. If they both a pony name and a pony avatar, however, that is usually a red flag ;P

I even got up and opened the manual to get a better look at kos mos haha and was like not the same. Should ask

I never ever notice names on random adds. But usually those with pony avatars give bad offers and are rude. And not bright. Sadly.

Don't mind if we submit something to be an option? I'll think about something if you say it's fine.

More diversity in options would be best :)

Don't mind if we submit something to be an option? I'll think about something if you say it's fine.

More diversity in options would be best :)

Sure, go for it. I reserve the right to reject any user submitted avatars tho ;)

Can't say I've really had any problems with people with pony avatars or names, but one did really creep me out as he used name and description tags on his entire scout arsenal to center around how much he wanted to have sex with Scootaloo.

#8 Because I keep thinking you are hugh with this one. And lol at The Who for beat band ever. They're not bad, quite good actually, but there are just way better bands

Archived