What should I do now?

TryHarx

I've traded for a bit now and have finally hit about 5 keys. Trouble is, i have no idea what to do and hat banking isn't cutting it anymore. Could anyone point me in the right direction? help is greatly appreciated.

I recommend buying and selling spells, or paint trading. That's what I did when I started with 20 ref and It worked for me. Much quicker than hat banking as well

4 minutes ago, çlydê said:

Buy low> sell high 

Try buying unusual quicksells 

Comment above is also right 

With 5 keys its not worth to buy any unusuals even at qsell.cheapest unu is a taunt for 4 keys but its so not worth it

How about a real job, like moving boxes and stuff? you guys tell about $13 like it's worth the time you spend trading with $0.05-2 profit in each trade. Cmon, trading is really a cancer, unless you have a bot or... well, I won't tell anyone my easy way of getting easy moneys.

1 hour ago, Rektangle_ said:

How about a real job, like moving boxes and stuff? you guys tell about $13 like it's worth the time you spend trading with $0.05-2 profit in each trade. Cmon, trading is really a cancer, unless you have a bot or... well, I won't tell anyone my easy way of getting easy moneys.

why are you here then? go move your boxes instead.

8 hours ago, Rektangle_ said:

I won't tell anyone my easy way of getting easy moneys.

Tell us your easy way of getting money i want to learn from the best. Is it scamming?

13 hours ago, Rektangle_ said:

I won't tell anyone my easy way of getting easy moneys.

There is absolutely no point in even saying this part.

Furthermore you come onto a trading site and tell everyone here it's cancer, I'd watch your step if I was you.

On 6/13/2018 at 8:52 AM, TryHarx said:

I've traded for a bit now and have finally hit about 5 keys. Trouble is, i have no idea what to do and hat banking isn't cutting it anymore. Could anyone point me in the right direction? help is greatly appreciated.

If you got a few keys, try buying quicksells of hats people like to wear, stuff like the 1-2 key hats from cases, IE head prizes and such.

21 hours ago, Rektangle_ said:

This guy has a good point but makes it badly. Its true what he said that working in a job makes enormous profit compared to trading. You have to question the worth of spending hours surrounded by irritating children vs working for yourself and splashing a bit on virtual items; a hobby you enjoy. And his last clause makes him sound like a scammer of sorts, maybe an investigation is necessary?

13 hours ago, kaytradamus said:

This guy has a good point but makes it badly. Its true what he said that working in a job makes enormous profit compared to trading. You have to question the worth of spending hours surrounded by irritating children vs working for yourself and splashing a bit on virtual items; a hobby you enjoy. And his last clause makes him sound like a scammer of sorts, maybe an investigation is necessary?

Eh, rather not start another witch hunt. I would recommend to the OP to put in a $100 to start real trading. At the very least, he can get to a $1000 much much quicker. $1000 is what I consider the minimum amount that will set you to make minimum wage for time invested.

On 14.06.2018 at 6:45 PM, Smarties said:

Is it scamming?

Not scamming, I guarantee that. I trade things that almost nobody expects to be profitable, that's all I will tell you.

On 15.06.2018 at 7:50 AM, kaytradamus said:

makes him sound like a scammer of sorts, maybe an investigation is necessary

Oh, cmon. Call cops and National Guard to my apartments actually a room in a university hostel, make FIB watch every my step. You guys want to make a scammer of somebody who is either lucky to meet people he can male profit of or fools naive guys (which they kinda deserve, cmon, how can you believe a guy that tell you he will send you money after you send him nudes items). When the actual scammers are people who monopolize something, who create infinite roulette websites or lootboxes, gotcha Volve. Who own bots, finally. But I am not from these categories. 

probably will make you think I am, but I don't really care, just like I don't care about people who check someone's reputation on trading sites before trading a craft hat for 1.33r

Archived