Looking for a camera

Festive Black Dragon

Hi guys gamergod88 here(dead soundsmith meme?) and I need some help

So I own an iPhone 6 Plus (don’t laugh at me) and well the camera is not amazing (I could use some tips tho) and my parents decided to solve that problem by buying a dslr my budget is like 200-300 $ could anyone give good recommendations?

Canon vs Nikon.

I am a Canon man myself. Look for used Caonon EOS DSLR's on ebay or similar sites. I got my 40D used a while ago and it is a great camera. If you look hard enough you could probably find a new/better around the $300 mark. 

11 hours ago, Festive Black Dragon said:

Hi guys gamergod88 here(dead soundsmith meme?)

'

I thought gamergod88 was a jacksfilms meme.. unless soundsmith referenced it?...

If you want a good one at the $300 mark, go for good second hand ones, you save $100-$200 but they still work the same as a new one. I'd suggest a canon, but thats a bit biased to what I've owned.

200-300$ may be a tough price point to find tbh. I spent nearly $700 on a Leica point and shoot for christ sake. I'd go with a Nikon D3300 though, they hand those things to kids who join a camera club in high-school and people seem to love em and 24.2 MP is great for the price range. Could probably find one for 250-330 used. 

Archived