Any idea of price?

Lycanrocky

I unboxed a Unusual Prehistoric Pullover 1 of 1 with DBD

Any idea how much can I ask?

Thanks in advance.

DBD < CH all day, and by a large margin.

I'd say 100 key offers should be easy to get, but stay ~125 keys if you want to make the most out of it. Might be hard however considering all-classes are going down the drain nowadays.

Ch is overpriced imo atm so its cant be more than 275 keys.you could go 150 keys since its a great effect!please becareful of scammers and sharkers

The DBD exquisite rack was recently priced significantly higher than the circling heart rack. I would try a higher price than 125.

This is why I hate this community. Who cares how much my bp is. I gave my opinion and stated facts. He can sell it for whatever he wants 

12 minutes ago, Vagisil said:

This is why I hate this community. Who cares how much my bp is. I gave my opinion and stated facts. He can sell it for whatever he wants 

Bro, chill out, I'm just saying you have probably zero experience with unusuals or any item in the triple key digit range.

Let the big boys answer the questions, mmmkay.

3 hours ago, Lycanrocky said:

I unboxed a Unusual Prehistoric Pullover 1 of 1 with DBD

Any idea how much can I ask?

Thanks in advance.

I owned a vivid plasma one and sold it for 110 in good items/mixed which i turned into 110 pure. I would aim for the 100-125 key region.

48 minutes ago, HyperToe™ said:

Bro, chill out, I'm just saying you have probably zero experience with unusuals or any item in the triple key digit range.

Let the big boys answer the questions, mmmkay.

And you’re probably right. It is better for the unboxer to take advice from more experienced traders. No reason you shouldn’t be able to give advice in a way that isn’t rude though.

41 minutes ago, Vagisil said:

that last sentence is what I'm talking about. Condescending tones like that really piss me off.

Reasonable

41 minutes ago, Vagisil said:

I don't think there's a big difference between dbd and c. Heart.

Not reasonable.  Even if you don't have a ton of personal experience, you can easily look around in the effects list and see that's not a reasonable conclusion. 

You're 100% right that people can be assholes to less experienced traders, but have you stopped to ask why?

It kind of looks like you have no idea what you're talking about with values.  Your advice is ridiculous--275 is getting close to the price at which you can start looking at an all-class DBD MISC

Your advice wasn't correct, reasonable, or helpful, and it's actually kind of frustrating for the people who are trying to give real, helpful advice.  Not saying it's right to be rude, but at some point people just lose patience.

10 hours ago, Vagisil said:

True but you told the unu is worth mote than 275 ksys just coz ch is that much.the ch is overpriced af consideribg its a merc grade

Archived