I stopped caring about scraps, maybe others did to

KingOfHeart

When I want to go and buy a cheap item, I take a quick look around for what traders are selling at.

If I see pages of traders selling for 0.33..I'm not going to spend a lot of time looking for 0.22 deal. 1 little scrap difference is no big deal.

So when I see a key raise by a scrap, I start to think "Whatever, it's just a scrap".

This logic applies to the rich traders/money spenders(they have no problems getting keys).

One reason key prices might be rising so quick is because the rich players don't care as much about a scrap.

I can make a key or two easy in a day by trading. The amount of cheap items I buy(very few)...I'd say I'm losing 1 key in about 6 months~(if they stayed the same price)..so I'm not going to lose any sleep over a scrap.

Scraps add up over time.

exactly, that is how keys got from being worth 2.66 ref to 4.33 ref or some crazy shit like that.

I think you should be a little tiny bit more worried about those scraps m8.

Why? It's not like I keep a lot on hand, I just keep what I need and get rid of the rest

Do you care about reclaimed metal?

Do you care about refined metal?

Scrap metal makes these.

Only takes three to make a rec, and 9 to make a ref.

If you saved them all up and did care about them, you could have more stuff.

Canada dropped the pennies, maybe TF2 needs to do the same!

Yes! When weapons are crafted together, they should make a reclaimed, not a scrap! #occupyvalve

Archived