Scamed

GamingGud

yes

4 minutes ago, Nesquik Nibba™️ (✓) said:

So you're asking people for free items to help you get back on your feet after getting scammed?

7 minutes ago, GamingGud said:

yes

Alright. First, how would one give you said items? Secondly, the website takes me to a picture of an accepted trade offer of nothing for a Gloves of Running Urgently and an item I can't tell. It just has a "no image found" icon. This doesn't sound like a scam, it could be any item; from the Blutsauger to a scrap metal. Also, getting scammed is a lot different than what this looks like. They would claim to give you items but not actually deliver. Getting nothing for your Australium Blutsauger is not a scam! This looks fake. No, I will not give you items. Others viewing this, please follow my example too! This person looks like a scammer themselves. Don't give them your items.

How about you grow up and stop asking people for items for your own mistakes. It's your fault why should we help you?

1 hour ago, GamingGud said:

Hi On May 28th I was Scammed out a A strange australium blustaga and am now only getting back on my feet with 6-8 ref if anyone wants to help 
Btw this is not a scam i have proof.

http://prntscr.com/jp970r

Getting scammed was your fault mate, also you can't ask for free items here.. trade back up like everybody else

Classic OPSkins Scam. Be more vigilant for the next time, but you did lose your items and that is your fault. If you feel that you were scammed, file a steamrep report with uncropped photos to ban the individual. And the rule for trading is to ALWAYS check the rep of the individuals that you are trading with.

Sorry to break this to you, but if you get scammed, it's your fault. People aren't going to give items due to someone's ignorance. Before you go around thinking everybody is mean, consider this.

I assume you were scammed by the old "marketable items on site" method. You were given instructions by someone who for some reason picked you to help them. You then used a unfamiliar site and then were given a trade by a bot that gives nothing in return. Doesn't that look fishy? I'm also sure that you have the mobile authenticator, which was created to stop people from getting their accounts stolen and to stop people from getting scammed.

Be more cautious next time.

I'd recommend doing on of the two things: Put off trading until you are older, watch trade guides and learn about different scam methods.

lol, this is like if a bank got robbed then went to around asking for donations

this one's on you buddy, sorry

theres literally countless guides and warnings around about scams. If you took 2 minutes you would have seen the scammer was marked and the op skins bot is obviously fake. If you got scammed its only your own stupidity that caused it

• FishtheFish locked this topic

Archived