Came across a scammer today.

Dezyner

So, on a screenshot for Dragonball Xenoverse 2 I posted a while back I find a comment:

DaProof0.PNG.04ee61b9f865eff9aefa2f3546e21d0e.PNG

I'm already suspicious since this came out of nowhere and I've never talked to a user of this name before but I add him out of curiosity and on the off-chance he's legit.

Instead of explaining the discussion I'm just gonna post the chat logs and a few more pieces of evidence.

DaProof1.thumb.PNG.df50007eb0a9c59c770384d5fefc389e.PNG

DaProof2.PNG.0dd61f24d6fccddd473638e3f6dea36c.PNG

A bit of background information: This guy is impersonating the guy with the 2nd most valuable backpack according to backpack.tf. Despite this he doesn't actually own TF2 on his account and his backpack is privated. I would show you that but I've hit the filesize limit. Instead I give you a link to his steam profile here and his discord name is in the screenshot. Stay safe y'all

Encountering scammers is nothing new...if everyone made a post about their scammer encounter today, that might overload the entire forum. Also on a side note, the excessive use of the word "sir" after every damn sentence has consistently been linked to fraudulent intent by the user so that may help when creating a criteria to identify these roaches.

Fats is a collector. He buys from SCM and on occasion marketplace.tf, in exceptional circumstances he may go out of his way for a particularly rare hat, but I think it would be pretty obvious as to whether he was authentic, if you had one.

5 hours ago, 🍀Swazzy🍀 said:

Encountering scammers is nothing new...if everyone made a post about their scammer encounter today, that might overload the entire forum. Also on a side note, the excessive use of the word "sir" after every damn sentence has consistently been linked to fraudulent intent by the user so that may help when creating a criteria to identify these roaches.

I believe the “sir” stems from a majority of these people being from Eastern Europe so english isn’t there strong point

I had a scammer try to do the OPSkins scam on me yesterday. He also requested that I add him on discord for a screenshare (I didn't do it). Anyone know why all these scammers want to do a screenshare?

Nothing much to share here.if you wanna share these things,go to pyrojoe's discord and post this in his funny trades.

Fun fact:fat stormtrooper and darth chicken gaming might be the same dude.not too sure.they always are together

As always, stormtroopers suck at their jobs. In wars, they can’t aim while on Steam they can’t even scam a random.

15 hours ago, 🍀Swazzy🍀 said:

Ha ha that is the tip off to me too "sir"

Archived