Unusual Weapons - How to price them?

Toad

As I understand, correct me if I'm wrong, basic unusual weapons usually have a tier: The less "worn" it is, the more it can be worth. Additionally, strange variants may boost the price quite a bit. 

1) Where do killstreaks fall in? I had noticed that for example, unusual professional killstreak rocket launchers have sellers for almost double the price of their regular non-ks counter parts. Aren't KS kits usually like a key or less? I know very little of KS kits and fabricators.

2) How much do "grades" fall into play in terms of pricing? 

Side note: Trying to figure out how much a "Hot Festivized Professional Killstreak Clover Camo'd Rocket Launcher (Minimal Wear), Agonizing emerald & Fire Horns" is worth.

there's so much going unto weapons that contributes to the price.

in terms of that rocket launcher I'd say the paint is around 50~ so that would be about 30 ( +~5 for pro ks) for the applied thing

killstreaks don't add much, although many people are overpricing their pro ks unusual weapons. Spec ks and pro ks add a nice touch to unusual weapons and contribute about 1-5 keys to the item's value

The Killstreaker is heavily dependent on the combo. Add 15% for bad combos, 25% for ok combos, or 50% for teamshine/Fire horns of the average price of the kit.

Archived