Are false accusations reportable?

Brown

If provided enough evidence of someone making a false accusation report (i.e. accusing someone of sharking for simply not agreeing on prices when offered an unusual), can you then report them for the false accusation?

Yes. Certainly.

If there is adequate evidence, or it is quite obviously false you can report it for review.

He was wrong to throw salt at you originally but that is just because taunts have that negative stigma around them to begin with. Traders expect massive overpay when offering taunts or they just won't be interested at all. I agree that he should have just left it at "No thanks" and go about his merry way, however you shouldn't have made that counter offer calling him a dipshit, even if you really felt that way. Also from his perspective, you quickselling it at 11 is an indication that you value it at 11 so therefore to him thats even more of a lowball. Also you are wrong to say that most sales are at 19, when values below 19 clearly can't even sell "consistently". Other then that, the rep isn't justified at all so it should be removed as long as what you posted was truthful

Just now, 🍀Swazzy🍀 said:

He was wrong to throw salt at you originally but that is just because taunts have that negative stigma around them to begin with. Traders expect massive overpay when offering taunts or they just won't be interested at all. I agree that he should have just left it at "No thanks" and go about his merry way, however you shouldn't have made that counter offer calling him a dipshit, even if you really felt that way. Other then that, the rep isn't justified at all so it should be removed as long as what you posted was truthfull

Correct, I wasn't acting professional in the moment, mainly in response to the comments, didn't think he would issue a false rating. Thanks for reading

Archived