Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RoR

Looking for a profile picture! (drawn)

Recommended Posts

RoR    46
RoR

Hello! As the title says, i'm willing to make a commission for a drawn profile picture (but beware, it's not a class loadout profile picture). Currently looking for a semi-professional artist that is willing to be paid in (tf2) keys. Post some examples or your portfolio below and i'll contact whoerever i see fit for my commission. Have a nice day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chilled Soda    239
Chilled Soda

well since there's no one replying and I'm up for trying something new why don't you let me know what you want and I'll see if I can whip up something cool in photoshop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoR    46
RoR
17 hours ago, Chilled Soda said:

well since there's no one replying and I'm up for trying something new why don't you let me know what you want and I'll see if I can whip up something cool in photoshop

First i would need to see some of your works, if i'm convinced then we can talk business

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chilled Soda    239
Chilled Soda
4 hours ago, RoR said:

First i would need to see some of your works, if i'm convinced then we can talk business

Why? I'm not charging anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoR    46
RoR
7 hours ago, Chilled Soda said:

Why? I'm not charging anything

Oh cool! I didn't know it would be free. Btw, with photoshop do you mean drawing or editing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chilled Soda    239
Chilled Soda
On 5/26/2018 at 5:56 PM, RoR said:

Oh cool! I didn't know it would be free. Btw, with photoshop do you mean drawing or editing?

 

bit of both

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×