How to get Backpack.tf Classified Agent?

NeoXenoZ

What is it? How do I get it? It seems to be mostly by bots with the lightning icon when looking at classifieds

It was also a predecessor to backpack.tf automatic, some sort of another bot system

Most bots dont run on bp.tf automaticanymore, but it does use the API that shows it's a bot (the heartbeat), when using the old version, it gives you an 401 error, as bp.tf changed their APIs against the bp.tf automatic scams, pretty much, There are "updated" (EXPLOITS ARENT FIXED) versions in other threads in this forum.

-poes

On 5/17/2018 at 7:41 PM, Krypton said:

Most bots dont run on bp.tf automaticanymore, but it does use the API that shows it's a bot (the heartbeat), when using the old version, it gives you an 401 error, as bp.tf changed their APIs against the bp.tf automatic scams, pretty much, There are "updated" (EXPLOITS ARENT FIXED) versions in other threads in this forum.

-poes

Ah, so I do have to code a bot that connects to backpack.tf APIs? and make a trading bot basically

You could do that, or go with the existing "updated" backpack.tf automatic, and make sure not to trade the items that are bugged (exploitable)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2018 at 8:35 PM, Krypton said:

You could do that, or go with the existing "updated" backpack.tf automatic, and make sure not to trade the items that are bugged (exploitable)

Okay so what can I do with? Does it have a tutorial? I'm still new to programming >~<

with what? automatic? it's basicly a bot that responds to your listings, if it overlaps, it'll accept, if it doesnt, it stays pending.. it was used a lot for traders without their own bot

10 hours ago, Krypton said:

with what? automatic? it's basicly a bot that responds to your listings, if it overlaps, it'll accept, if it doesnt, it stays pending.. it was used a lot for traders without their own bot

I thought backpack.tf automatic was risky so I want to know a tutorial on creating my own classified agent bot

Ah, well, there aren't many tutorials online, probably look for some guides or wikis on creating creating bots, ask arround, and that thing, for backpack.tf's side, check out https://backpack.tf/developer

Good luck, feel free to add me for any questions specificly :)

22 hours ago, Krypton said:

Ah, well, there aren't many tutorials online, probably look for some guides or wikis on creating creating bots, ask arround, and that thing, for backpack.tf's side, check out https://backpack.tf/developer

Good luck, feel free to add me for any questions specificly :)

Is there any tutorial for adding backpack.tf api coding?

On 6/6/2018 at 10:43 AM, NeoXenoZ said:

Is there any tutorial for adding backpack.tf api coding?

Do your research on APIs/JSON + Requests, I bet you'll figure it out :)

Archived