Duped hats?

XenSakura

How much are duped hats worth typically (percentage wise)? One of my friends owns one and he is interested in selling it to me.

Is it like 50% off? 30% off? or only 20% off?

It's completely dependent on the Hat itself, the overall rarity, the amount of dupes, and most importantly, how much both parties even care about dupes.

So 0-90% off.

4 minutes ago, Scott Bakula said:

It's completely dependent on the Hat itself, the overall rarity, the amount of dupes, and most importantly, how much both parties even care about dupes.

So 0-90% off.

SO it's a valuable cloudy moon hat for medic. Would it be 10 to 30 percent off the actual price? I want to know because it's a good hat.

15 minutes ago, Mew2! said:

SO it's a valuable cloudy moon hat for medic. Would it be 10 to 30 percent off the actual price? I want to know because it's a good hat.

No.

7 minutes ago, rawrxdallday said:

yea you should specify hat but if the hat itself is semi cheap It wouldn't matter a lot

30 minutes ago, UniqueBob said:

Again, specify the hat. Every hat's dupes sell for different amounts.

So i'm looking to buy a duped cloudy moon surgeon's stahlhelm...

That's probably like 75 pure, 90+ in items. I was offered one for 70 keys in february, declined it though.

duped Halloween effects puts the price down the most, but then again I sold a duped secret fedora for 150 pure what do I know

57 minutes ago, UniqueBob said:

That's probably like 75 pure, 90+ in items. I was offered one for 70 keys in february, declined it though.

ok thanks for the advice

29 minutes ago, trash said:

duped Halloween effects puts the price down the most, but then again I sold a duped secret fedora for 150 pure what do I know

hmmm

1 hour ago, morsavoladora1 said:

20% minimum

alright thanks

Bp.tf according on the price sugg is that they dont lower the price or ask a mini if the hat is duped and worth 30 keys or lesser. But for a normal off percent is 30%

I have never valued dupes at less except for on hightier TCs and KEs :P Or generally on items above 500 keys I miggt ask for ~10 extra ish depending on sellers ofc. Valuing the hat as the cheapest seller usually

Archived