Should I sell my key for ref?

Legacy107

I bought a key 5 days ago, and it becomes tradeable on Thursday. I want to be able to buy better cosmetics (namely the Dead of Night) but I dont know if I should hold off until key prices rise up or if I should just sell it now. What should I do?

Just immediately buy the dead of night and whatever else you want. You have one key, not a hundred, key to red prices don’t matter for you because you stand to lose 5 cents. The time you took to write that post isn’t worth 5 cents.

4 hours ago, ksolis01 said:

Just immediately buy the dead of night and whatever else you want. You have one key, not a hundred, key to red prices don’t matter for you because you stand to lose 5 cents. The time you took to write that post isn’t worth 5 cents.

What he is saying is true...

5 hours ago, Legacy107 said:

I bought a key 5 days ago, and it becomes tradeable on Thursday. I want to be able to buy better cosmetics (namely the Dead of Night) but I dont know if I should hold off until key prices rise up or if I should just sell it now. What should I do?

Do whatever you feel is best, in the end it won't really change anything

well if you care so much about 1-3scrap over a week or 2 than you could try to wait or do otherwise but if the key raises in ref the cosmetics get more expensive too so it doesn't matter at all

On 5/15/2018 at 7:55 PM, ksolis01 said:

So... I shouldn't divide it into ref?

Archived