My +rep was removed!

Auschwitz Pirate

Why did my Only +rep removed from BackPack.TF? I dont have any way to ask anyone but here.
Wanna know how hard it is to trade with NO Rep?!

this isnt the right place to ask, ill answer anyway. It was probably removed because it was fake

sidenote also watch out for that scammer that added you

It wasn't fake. and I wish I could Prove that.
And yeah I took care of him. Thanks!

As for why I got it. I was on a Trade server Selling a Tigers eye Sergions squeezebox. And had asked the Guy to Rep me after the Trade, as its really hard to Trade with Higher Teir Traders with no rep.

So yeah that's fake, +rep literally has its own rules to why it should be applied and afaik, it's for cash traders for whoever goes second and also for brokering, not just for following through with a typical trade.

I see. I suppose that makes sense. But its still kinda as None of the rest of my Rep.tf makes My account look Brand fucking new.

3 minutes ago, Auschwitz Pirate said:

I see. I suppose that makes sense. But its still kinda as None of the rest of my Rep.tf makes My account look Brand fucking new.

I'm confused what you mean by "Brand fucking new", you've got 700 hours in tf2. Unless people get convinced you bought your account I don't see how not having a plus rep affects your trading? I can see how it could affect cash traders due to the risk involved there but just trading unusuals doesn't really warrant any reputable points?

• Administrators

Trust is for risky trades, not regular item for item trading.

• Teeny Tiny Cat locked this topic

Archived