Need help deciding on a downgrade offer.

DerFuhrerCocainum

So recently, I put my Sunbeams Gentleman's Gatsby for sale with standard unusual rules - 15% item overpay, 25% unus overpay. I've declined a few trades, but today I got one that got me thinking.

The offer was Cloud 9 Flipped Trilby (Ext. Abd Tinge) , ALONG with Corpse Gray Footprints spelled Max's Severed Head.

I need advice on deciding whether this trade is profitable or not, and if I'll be able to sell these two without losing anything, because I am pretty new to unusual trading, and completely clueless about spells.

Any help will be appreciated.

decline it.

flipped hat has buyer for 20 keys and max has buyers for 18 keys so thats 38 keys but your hat has a buyer for 42 keys and that buyer might accept your duped hat.

10 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

decline it.

flipped hat has buyer for 20 keys and max has buyers for 18 keys so thats 38 keys but your hat has a buyer for 42 keys and that buyer might accept your duped hat.

Thank you for the response, however, wouldn't the spell add a little bit to the value? As far as I know, the spells have quite low supply... Would people not buy the Max's for more?

28 minutes ago, DerFuhrerCocainum said:

Thank you for the response, however, wouldn't the spell add a little bit to the value? As far as I know, the spells have quite low supply... Would people not buy the Max's for more?

spells dont have an exact price.i remembered seeing a guide on how much was a spell if they werent applied but these are applied and you cannot get an unapplied spell.

the spell in this subject doesnt add much.even with the horseless footprint,it could add like 10 keys extra.this one like 3 keys or so

I'm pretty sure you can sell that footprint spelled max for a good amount but it may take sometime.

Your hat is duped aswell so honestly I don't think it's a bad offer at all.

42 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

spells dont have an exact price.i remembered seeing a guide on how much was a spell if they werent applied but these are applied and you cannot get an unapplied spell.

the spell in this subject doesnt add much.even with the horseless footprint,it could add like 10 keys extra.this one like 3 keys or so

There is no official guide to spells, it honestly depends on what the spell is applied to

24 minutes ago, Torb | Elite Spell Trader™ said:

There is no official guide to spells, it honestly depends on what the spell is applied to

I noticed your name, if I may ask, how much do you think the Corpse Gray on Max's Head would go for?

If I may add my opinion, c9’s a nice effect, tad underpriced, but the corpse gray footprint max’s Is definitely good. I believe it goes for 25-28 with corpse gray. The issue with spells is that effectively 10% of traders deal with them, and only a further 10% of that would be willing to trade near your asking price. Personally I’d do it, seeing that 1st gen god tiers are losing out to Halloween. But you may try to negotiate some sweets?

Just now, RED265 said:

If I may add my opinion, c9’s a nice effect, tad underpriced, but the corpse gray footprint max’s Is definitely good. I believe it goes for 25-28 with corpse gray. The issue with spells is that effectively 10% of traders deal with them, and only a further 10% of that would be willing to trade near your asking price. Personally I’d do it, seeing that 1st gen god tiers are losing out to Halloween. But you may try to negotiate some sweets?

Yeah I definitely thought of bargaining some sweets from the dude, I'll just wait a few hours for more opinions, and if I get persuaded into trading it, I will try to squeeze more from the trade.

36 minutes ago, DerFuhrerCocainum said:

I noticed your name, if I may ask, how much do you think the Corpse Gray on Max's Head would go for?

Tbh I'd say like 22-27 keys, but it would take Time

3 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

decline it.

Maybe not comment on stuff you don't know about well enough he might have just lost a good trade because you went straight to decline it before other people could help him.

1 minute ago, SunjarZ said:

Maybe not comment on stuff you don't know about well enough he might have just lost a good trade because you went straight to decline it before other people could help him.

Hey dude it's okay, I am taking my time, I'll listen to opinions for some more time so I can get the big picture from EVERYBODY, I don't conclude the offer just by hearing 1 opinion :D

in my opinion its a pretty bad offer because even if its a duped if somebody really want you unusual ,and belive me a lot of people would love to have it because its a sunbeams hat for less than 50 keys in a decent hat, and the guy that make the offer is just trying to get rid of a hard sell like the maxes whit the excuse of the hat beign duped

I dont think you should accept that because youll be stuck whit a hard sell and i can bet that the first thing the other guy will try to do is send and offer to the buy listings

The offer is pretty good, id say an easy take. Flipped trilby can easily sell for pure (and can flip for more in unusuals), and the max's is an easy 25, since spelled max's are pretty desired. 

9 hours ago, S.D.M.G. said:

the guy that make the offer is just trying to get rid of a hard sell like the maxes whit the excuse of the hat beign duped

First off, the max's isnt a hard sell, i have seen people sell these for 25 - 30 if they are single spelled.

15 hours ago, trash said:

if you do accept I'm always here with 25 pure for the Max's

Hey, I finally decided to accept it and I sent you a trade offer with the Max's.

Archived