Have you ever encountered this type of trader?

StabbyScrub

Personally I price unusuals by the sales and I dont think this is right. It should be addressed to all traders who are new to unusual trading. I'm somewhere mid-tier so I may be wrong. But take a look at this. It cracks me up.

Screen Shot 2018-05-13 at 9.07.29 PM.png

You give a guy a shitty lowball offer and are surprised his response isn't full of sunshine and rainbows?

i would do kind of the same.i wouldnt be too brutal but would be mad.we know your buckaroos isnt 38 keys.it could be worth only like 50 keyish.why would you price it 85 keys?and you aint even adding more for him.now you are trying to name and shame him(even with name censored).you should delete this before a mod does

burning buckaroos is 40, stop trying to manipulate someone into thinking your unusual is worth 60 more keys than it is, we dont need entitled assholes like you in the community

1 hour ago, StabbyScrub said:

Personally I price unusuals by the sales and I dont think this is right. It should be addressed to all traders who are new to unusual trading. I'm somewhere mid-tier so I may be wrong. But take a look at this. It cracks me up.

Screen Shot 2018-05-13 at 9.07.29 PM.png

yea i just encountered someone trying to say that double spells adds a tremendous amount of value, oh wait it was u 

I usually block people who try to convince me that their hat is worth x amount and then proceed to insult my intelligence. Just a waste of time when I know what my hat/their hat will sell for.

Good job my man. You look at recent sales. There is only 1 recent trade which is yours. The other hats weren't even traded in 600+ days including your hat. You don't even have premium, so i don't know how did you check recent sales. 👍👍 🔊 We all have encountered your type of trader. 🕪 👌👌

15 minutes ago, Smarties said:

You don't even have premium, so i don't know how did you check recent sales. 

It's not hard to check recent sales without premium

Especially when he owns the hat that has the only indate sale, so he just presses history on his own hat lol

3 hours ago, StabbyScrub said:

You tried to trade a 38 key hat for a 85 key hat, when you paid 27 in taunts? (oob having sellers previously at 11 and the katozky recently priced at 16)

Bruh.

Don't try to callout other users when you're in the wrong

• FishtheFish locked this topic

Archived