Help me price an unusual

Ethan0805

A friend just got an unusual Punks Pomp with a Green Energy effect. Would someone be able to help price it?

Thanks!

I'd say 50-75 keys maybe more if you find the right buyer. Maybe more, it's not a bad hat, and i'm not too sure of the market right now.

3 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

you should unprivate your inventory unless you're avoiding scammers

Yeah trying to avoid scammers.

also,here's an estimated price.a friend of mine sold  PE punks pomp for 50 pure keys so a GE could go 60 or more

1 hour ago, Diamond jozu said:

also,here's an estimated price.a friend of mine sold  PE punks pomp for 50 pure keys so a GE could go 60 or more

Isn’t PE generally better than GE. Although GE collectors are more

7 hours ago, RED265 said:

Isn’t PE generally better than GE. Although GE collectors are more

no?i've seen GE more than PE.not on all cases but in most cases

there is one whit the effect whit PE for 50 and 100 keys also a circling peace sign for 60 keys (this effect beign in a lower tier) and also a circling hearth for 100 keys

if there wasnt this guy selling for only 50 keys you could get 100-120 keys easy but sadly is there so i advice trying for 70 keys or put you money in 100 keys and when somebody told you that there is a PE for 50 keys tell him that he can buy that one insted of yours XD , belive me when a trader compares prices whit similars tier effects he is just trying to get you to lower the rice dont fall for that most of the time they are begging fot them

Archived