Help with price of this unusual?

sunkedd

Well, I have got this unusual, but it has no defined price yet. It is an one-of-a-kind hat.

image.png.0dc4321c0d667032fdce8ab9194b9300.png

It is the Cauldron bubbles scout shako and i'm interesting in selling it but because it haves no defined price, it is a hard thing to do.

Can someone give tips or help me out please?

Well the effect is kind of in the same tier as haunted ghosts (@25.5 keys indate) and circling heart (~40 keys outdated). Since it's 1/1, I'd assume it's price would be somewhere between 35-50 key-ish, could be in the higher end only because its 1/1 and a collector might buy it. 

Just now, Crog said:

Well the effect is kind of in the same tier as haunted ghosts (@25.5 keys indate) and circling heart (~40 keys outdated). Since it's 1/1, I'd assume it's price would be somewhere between 35-50 key-ish, could be in the higher end only because its 1/1 and a collector might buy it. 

it may have rarity but that doesnt mean its worth alot. It's a pretty meh effect unless you combo it so i'd say its worth more like 25ish

Maybe try to meet in the middle of them both at around 30-35 keys. It's not the greatest hat, nor the greatest effect, but its not the worst.

cauldron bubbles is one of those effects under the "trash Halloween effects category" and thus there arent really collectors of cauldron bubbles.

Archived