Tempted to buy Specialized Killstreak Kit Fabricator

Tabula Rasa Kid

I'm willing to buy one off the steam market for around £60 as I have an item in mind, but will it work on any item still? I'm not sure if valve fixed this being applied to hats and non-killing weapons. 

Many thanks :)

For what i now it is still aplayable to hats and non killing weapons the bugged one i would recomend you to aplie it on your all class favourite hat and mainly search for ks flames-fire horns

I always think it looks best on a rocket jumper or sticky jumper, or on a bonk helm, as the bonks on the hat also get the sheen.

1 hour ago, morsavoladora1 said:

For what i now it is still aplayable to hats and non killing weapons the bugged one i would recomend you to aplie it on your all class favourite hat and mainly search for ks flames-fire horns

Okay great thanks man & I like the suggestion :)

13 minutes ago, Ninjah said:

I always think it looks best on a rocket jumper or sticky jumper, or on a bonk helm, as the bonks on the hat also get the sheen.

I think so too 2bh, feeling the rocket jumper or a nice hat

Dont do the rocket jumper  its just a 1 class weapons but with thr all class hat u can count every kill with all weapons so your eyes will shine very quik

7 hours ago, Tabula Rasa Kid said:

will it work on any item still? I'm not sure if valve fixed this being applied to hats and non-killing weapons.

It will still work, but your options are more just hats and non-killing weapons. You also have the option of killing weapons with no Killstreak Kit (Spellbooks, Wranger, Gas Passer, Thermal Thruster, Crossing Guard, Prinny Machete, and possibly another item or two) and literally every other item in the game from taunts to keys, etc.

4 hours ago, morsavoladora1 said:

Dont do the rocket jumper  its just a 1 class weapons but with thr all class hat u can count every kill with all weapons so your eyes will shine very quik

Killstreak Hats don't count any kills.

4 hours ago, Tasty Salamanders said:

It will still work, but your options are just hats and non-killing weapons. You also have the option of killing weapons with no Killstreak Kit (Spellbooks, Wranger, Gas Passer, Thermal Thruster, Crossing Guard, Prinny Machete, and possibly another item or two) and literally every other item in the game from taunts to keys, etc.

Killstreak Hats don't count any kills.

Thanks for the well informed answer man :) Time to sink £60 on a slight shine to some pixel ahah

Archived