Do good Halloween effects sell better than burning flames, scorching flames, and sunbeams?

StabbyScrub

So recently during my trading ive been told that burning flames have sold better than misty skull. I think misty skull sells better than burning flames. What do you guys think? Also, in unusual trading servers many people I've traded with value the good halloween effects at the original bp.tf price which I think is complete whack because all misty skulls go for over bp.tf price. If you are intersted in purchasing a misty skull unusual add me, send an offer or comment down below. I'd love to here your thoughts.

Misty Skull Janisarry Ketche

- Duped

-Great halloween Effect

-Spy Hat

-Looking for offers on 30 pure, 35 in unusuals, and 33 in mixed

Always Negotiatable, Just add me or send a request

-StabbyScrub

PS: Took your advice in the comments to price my unusual lmao :D

It really depends, both halloween and first gen high-tiers sell equally well. The thing with halloween unusuals is that they are pretty rare, and not unboxable. With low supply and high demand, most halloweens attract collectors, who would pay a decent amount for them.

and you're asking this because you own one.lmfao.no,it doesnt sell better than burning flames in most cases

it would depend.i do know some halloween collector traders and they dont rly like misty skull much

When you say all misty skulls go for over bp.tf price, from experience I highly doubt that. How an effect sells doesn't only depend on the effect but also on the hat. A burning flames on one hat may sell for full pure in 2-3 days while another burning flames hat could take months to sell for close to full pure. I think one of the reasons that some halloween effects sell for over backpack.tf price is 1. Outdated, 2. Not many of it exist and/or most of them are in collectors backpacks, making the remaining ones the only ones on the market basically.

2 hours ago, StabbyScrub said:

So recently during my trading ive been told that burning flames have sold better than misty skull. I think misty skull sells better than burning flames. What do you guys think? Also, in unusual trading servers many people I've traded with value the good halloween effects at the original bp.tf price which I think is complete whack because all misty skulls go for over bp.tf price. If you are intersted in purchasing a misty skull unusual add me, send an offer or comment down below. I'd love to here your thoughts.

Misty Skull Janisarry Ketche

- Duped

-Great halloween Effect

-Spy Hat

-Looking for offers on 30 pure, 35 in unusuals, and 33 in mixed

Always Negotiatable, Just add me or send a request

-StabbyScrub

PS: Took your advice in the comments to price my unusual lmao :D

I myself have started to get into halloween effect buying. I find that often the market for burning flames, beams or scorching are flooded with loads of hats but halloweens are rather scarce so you can sorta set the price for it. That's not to say i don't buy other effects, but i much prefer halloween effects as lots of people want them and the prices are often lower than they should be so u can pick up good deals on them.

In general, they can but depends on the effect. The glitchy effects that make the effect disappear completely is hard for people to swallow.

Spellbound , Bonzo , Darkblaze , Poisoned Shadows , the other bats and portal effects sell really well don't know about other effects.

good halloween effects sell well. Not what you have though, misty is regarded as the lowest tier moon, + its duped and a bad hat

Rough guide:
God tiers(do better than Burning/Scorching/Sunbeams): Arcana/Spellbound/Poisoned Shadows/Bonzo/Knifestorm(bonzo and knifestorm require collectors but they pay quite well)

Demi-god:It's a secret/ stormy 13th/ portals/ CV/ harvest

Eh it's ok: SBTWC/Ghastly Jr/ Phantasm Jr/ Amaranithe(surprisingly, it's dark bluish hue ain't bad)

Overhyped: Misty skull/ Cloudy moon(they are just it's a secret to everybody halfway there)

I personally feel demi- god tier potential? Ghastly and phantasm. Great looking effects, underpriced usually.

These are just my general opinions on the profit margins for the hats at fairly quick turnovers. As investments, god tiers and Ghastly Jr and Phantasm Jr are good picks.

Depends on the hat / effect. And obviously on the tier of the hat, in the top-mid tier hats the BF-SC ones are dropping otherwise the Halloween effects are rising(Not Misty Skull tbh). In the low tier hats that rule doesnt work, the burning/scorching flames hats have buyers for 1-3 keys bellow the bp.tf price, they're really easy to sell, the LOWPRICED hats with halloween effects are easy to sell, but most of the times they're the hats with effects highly desired, like Bonzo, Spellbound, Bats, Portals, or not Halloween effects like DBD, the  Misty skull hats are just like a normal unusual, and sometimes harder to sell .

1 hour ago, human__ said:

Depends on the hat / effect. And obviously on the tier of the hat, in the top-mid tier hats the BF-SC ones are dropping otherwise the Halloween effects are rising(Not Misty Skull tbh). In the low tier hats that rule doesnt work, the burning/scorching flames hats have buyers for 1-3 keys bellow the bp.tf price, they're really easy to sell, the LOWPRICED hats with halloween effects are easy to sell, but most of the times they're the hats with effects highly desired, like Bonzo, Spellbound, Bats, Portals, or not Halloween effects like DBD, the  Misty skull hats are just like a normal unusual, and sometimes harder to sell .

I agree with this, Misty skull is garbage in general, it's just a worse iaste, same thing with cloudy moon

its kinda hard to answer the question because, burning, scorching and sunbeams are alwasy good effects to get pure or good unusual overpay but not in such a bad hat like the ketche whit the effects of burning, scorching and beans under the mark of 35 keys, but, whit the god tiers hallowen effects like the one you own it goes up to 40-50 keys in most of them                                             You will be selling the effect and not the hat youll need to find somebody that just want to have the effect 

Archived