Unusual opinion time

RogerDatSoldier

So I'll be buying a cheap yet nice unusual hat soon but I needed some help. My question is that which of the two unusual hats looked better in your opinion?

Magnetic Hat Protector Universal Translator or Disco Beat Down Honcho's Headgear

1.png

2.png

While one is all class, that's about all it has to it. The honcho is a better hat with a better effect.

The tiny blue halo and lack of working combos for the translator will get old quick.

The honcho is a much better option, and it would be a lot easier to resell if you needed to at one point.

Plus the honcho isn't that bad of a hat, it looks quite nice imo.

Too many people main Shoots-At-Feet Man and can't play anything else to save their life. Go with the all class.

The honcho is ugly in my opinion and with the translator you get it for every class as well as the ability to just paint it black which makes it look hella clean.

Maining Soldier/Playing him mostly? -> Honcho's

If not -> Universal

If the Universal would be for one class (for example Soldier), I'd definitely take the Honcho's: In my opinion the effect and the hat are better looking, but as the Universal is for all classes (Literally universal, that was horrible, I know) you get something not that horrible for all classes.

I would personally go with the DBD Honcho.

Disco Beat Down just looks amazing and goes very well with other effects. And the honcho itself also looks better than the translator ingame.

I personally prefer the Universal Translator (just straight up both the hat, and the unusual effect and combo.)

Imma say for generic advice tho, just go with whatever you feel make you the happiest, if you're still torn then idk, consider other things, like pick the cheaper one or if you're worried about picking the wrong one, pick the one that will be easiest to sell.

I do prefer the first option though, and there are a few things that are really good (for example it's an all-class, paintable hat so you can experiment around with that) However, I do also the exclusive feel behind the Honcho seeing as only the Soldier can equip it.

I would probably try to paint it either A Distinctive Lack of Hue or After Eight to try and make the white stripe not stick out as much (personal pref because it makes the effect stand out more) or alternatively I would paint it A Color Similar to Slate

I would personally choose the universal translator because i like the way of having a space loadout for the pyro 

I am a fan of translator because It matches so good with the max's head.
It will look as if its a max's head unusual.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived