Jump to content
Kevin the Chicken God

Making SFM Posters n Stuff v?????

Recommended Posts

Kevin the Chicken God    1430
Kevin the Chicken God

hey all you party people, now that school's over and work sucks I can start making posters once again

I'm no longer making posters with two characters on different teams, I'd be more than happy to make two posters with one character in each, but two characters on different teams just doesn't lend itself well to angles and perspective (I can do more than two, however)

 

with that in mind

 

 

 

form is yonder:

 

Class:

 

Team:

 

Location:

 

Hats:

 

Unusual Effects (if any):

 

Pose:

 

Additional Information

 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal):

 

 

 

if you like my poster and would like to donate, feel free to send a trade offer here: http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=89568757&token=ewlXa7hs

 

 

 

are my posters good? no

 

do I do them quickly? no

 

are they free? ye

 

examples of work I was doing a few months ago before I  stopped:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/924805540271630476/EC03B6795E74EE1C2E9193A94D11E23AB120E67B/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/928177532163745905/1DB2F31266B7AE874A4D1F742E444AC39324EAD8/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/918038307431937186/EB14A86725B1D75D0F2172B107934909AC7B35DB/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/852724482828602455/D29667ECDBD8C24C76FED4AAA951925AF23C968C/

 

go wild

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TF2Scourge    16
TF2Scourge

Class: Sniper

 

Team: RED

 

Location: Mountain Lab, final point.

 

Hats: Classy Capper, Snow Scoper, Starduster

 

Unusual Effects (if any): Knifestorm

 

Pose: SSG24-2.jpg

Arms in above position, Standing waiting tensely on some high point. 

 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal (Another wallpaper! Loved the last one!)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yello_milk    1
yello_milk

Class: Scout

 

Team: Red

 

Location: Harvest, Control Point, Ghosts in the background

 

Hats: Bonk Leadwear (Lack of Hue), Bonk Boy (Lack of Hue), Thrilling Tracksuit

 

Unusual Effects (if any): Bonzo the All-Gnawing

 

Pose: Facing the camera with a Black Dahlia pistol while blowing the smoke off to the side

 

Additional Information

 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ANOriginalName    0
ANOriginalName

Class:Medic

 

Team:red

 

Location: teufort, under the bridge

 

Hats:none

 

Unusual Effects (if any):none

 

Pose: T-pose

 

Additional Information

 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dat NuB [SFM]    67
Dat NuB [SFM]

Kevin's back! Yay!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kevin the Chicken God    1430
Kevin the Chicken God
6 hours ago, Dat NuB [SFM] said:

Kevin's back! Yay!!

haha only for like a month, but its good to be back and doing this :)

14 hours ago, sscourge said:

Class: Sniper

 

Team: RED

 

Location: Mountain Lab, final point.

 

Hats: Classy Capper, Snow Scoper, Starduster

 

Unusual Effects (if any): Knifestorm

 

Pose: SSG24-2.jpg

Arms in above position, Standing waiting tensely on some high point. 

 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal (Another wallpaper! Loved the last one!)

 

here ya go

67A6018C13E6FFA9D745611ADE57B547750C9F80

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kevin the Chicken God    1430
Kevin the Chicken God
18 hours ago, yello_milk said:

Class: Scout

 

Team: Red

 

Location: Harvest, Control Point, Ghosts in the background

 

Hats: Bonk Leadwear (Lack of Hue), Bonk Boy (Lack of Hue), Thrilling Tracksuit

 

Unusual Effects (if any): Bonzo the All-Gnawing

 

Pose: Facing the camera with a Black Dahlia pistol while blowing the smoke off to the side

 

Additional Information

 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

sorry can't really pose the smoke and scout blowing looked kinda weird, is there a different pose you had in mind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TF2Scourge    16
TF2Scourge
5 hours ago, Kevin the Chicken God said:

haha only for like a month, but its good to be back and doing this :)

here ya go

67A6018C13E6FFA9D745611ADE57B547750C9F80

Perfection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kevin the Chicken God    1430
Kevin the Chicken God
16 hours ago, ANOriginalName said:

Class:Medic

 

Team:red

 

Location: teufort, under the bridge

 

Hats:none

 

Unusual Effects (if any):none

 

Pose: T-pose

 

Additional Information

 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

"Just because you can doesn't mean you should" - Skeet

97417DFAA62DC8FC71D5A99EC09442E6D693243E

 

in all seriousness you can probably do this in like 20 seconds in gmod, but if you actually do want a serious one I can whip one up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TF2Scourge    16
TF2Scourge

I'd actually like to get another one, if you don't mind:

 

Class: Scout

 

Team: BLU

 

Location: Offblast or Nucleus, I'll leave that up to you.

 

Hats: Punk Pomp (with the cigarette smoke), Bolt Boy, Jungle Jersey (Rustic Color)

 

Unusual Effects (if any): None.

 

Pose: Jumping over short wall, preferable near or on point, smirking and firing a shot.

 

Additional Information: Scattergun should have Manndarin sheen. 

I'd also like to try and get a low angle shot from this:

wall-jump.jpg

Something like above, but further from the wall and lower. (just the angle, not the actual pose)

 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
yello_milk    1
yello_milk
7 hours ago, Kevin the Chicken God said:

sorry can't really pose the smoke and scout blowing looked kinda weird, is there a different pose you had in mind?

sorry for the late response but could you do something with the scout is jumping into the camera and a smile of the scouts face with a night terror scattergun instead of the previous pose 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kevin the Chicken God    1430
Kevin the Chicken God
On 5/10/2018 at 12:35 AM, yello_milk said:

sorry for the late response but could you do something with the scout is jumping into the camera and a smile of the scouts face with a night terror scattergun instead of the previous pose 

sorry this forever, had some issues I had to sort out

313D375964929DEBF7566CD05382967212B2398B

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kevin the Chicken God    1430
Kevin the Chicken God
On 5/9/2018 at 5:37 PM, sscourge said:

I'd actually like to get another one, if you don't mind:

 

-snip-

unfortunately all the jungle jerseys on the workshop are broken pretty terribly, is there a different cosmetic you'd like me to use instead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TF2Scourge    16
TF2Scourge
On 14/05/2018 at 8:53 PM, Kevin the Chicken God said:

unfortunately all the jungle jerseys on the workshop are broken pretty terribly, is there a different cosmetic you'd like me to use instead?

Well, my backup was a flapjack with Waterlogged Labcoat paint.

But are you sure you can't find the Jungle Jersey in SFM? I have it in my files. I am also able to paint it with a script.

 

Jersey Example.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kevin the Chicken God    1430
Kevin the Chicken God
14 hours ago, sscourge said:

Well, my backup was a flapjack with Waterlogged Labcoat paint.

But are you sure you can't find the Jungle Jersey in SFM? I have it in my files. I am also able to paint it with a script.

 

Jersey Example.png

I can find it and have the file fine, and it loads into the game properly - when I bind it I run into serious clipping issues like so: 

CoYysf5.png

does your model have forearm bones under the unknown dropdown?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TF2Scourge    16
TF2Scourge
1 hour ago, Kevin the Chicken God said:

does your model have forearm bones under the unknown dropdown?

I ran into the same problems, you gotta delete the binded one, get a new one, and bind 'Arms', 'Body', and 'Fingers' separately, and not bind 'Unknown'.

Also, just in case you didn't notice, Bolt Boy is still RED.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kevin the Chicken God    1430
Kevin the Chicken God
6 hours ago, sscourge said:

I ran into the same problems, you gotta delete the binded one, get a new one, and bind 'Arms', 'Body', and 'Fingers' separately, and not bind 'Unknown'.

Also, just in case you didn't notice, Bolt Boy is still RED.

yeah thats what I originally was doing but it just results in this:

mA32kyH.png

idk, I can just do the flapjack if it isn't a big deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TF2Scourge    16
TF2Scourge
12 hours ago, Kevin the Chicken God said:

yeah thats what I originally was doing but it just results in this:

 

idk, I can just do the flapjack if it isn't a big deal

It may also be that you cannot zero unknown at all. That's what I did and it worked. Try zeroing each part separately.

If it still doesn't work, Flapjack is fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kevin the Chicken God    1430
Kevin the Chicken God
15 hours ago, sscourge said:

It may also be that you cannot zero unknown at all. That's what I did and it worked. Try zeroing each part separately.

If it still doesn't work, Flapjack is fine.

yeah still couldnt get it working, weird

here you go nonetheless:

10074A13C27EBCC23CC642E7BD149A442E1A2150

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
☆ToxicJaffas☆ trade.tf    2
☆ToxicJaffas☆ trade.tf

Class: Pyro

Team: Red

Location: Any map

Hats: Handyman's handle, Dead of night (Dark - hide grenades), Cute suit

Unusual Effects (if any): Disco beatdown

Pose: Your choice

Additional Information: I don't really have anything specific in mind so I'd like to see what you'd come up with :)

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TF2Scourge    16
TF2Scourge

You never cease to Disappoint. I got 2 more to humbly ask for:

 

Class: Heavy

 

Team: RED

 

Location: Hightower, specifically the room the cart goes through.

 

Hats: Hound Dog, Bruiser Bandana (Orange), Bolshevik Biker

 

Unusual Effects (if any): Sulphrous

 

Pose: Haven't thought of one. Sitting on the Cart is one idea though.

 

Additional Information: Silver Botkiller MK.II Minigun (held by him or sitting near him, your choice.)

 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

 

=======================================================================================

 

Class: Demo

 

Team: BLU

 

Location: KOTH Control Point (Gullywash might work best.)

 

Hats: Demoman's Fro, Juggernaut Jacket, Deus Specs

 

Unusual Effects (if any): none

 

Pose: Drinking(in the Bottle Taunt way), about to fall backwards, shooting off his Stickybomb Launcher.

 

Additional Information: Sticky is Festive, and maybe an explosion somewhere off screen caused by sticky launcher.

 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kevin the Chicken God    1430
Kevin the Chicken God
On 5/17/2018 at 1:53 PM, ☆ToxicJaffas☆ trade.tf said:

Class: Pyro

Team: Red

Location: Any map

Hats: Handyman's handle, Dead of night (Dark - hide grenades), Cute suit

Unusual Effects (if any): Disco beatdown

Pose: Your choice

Additional Information: I don't really have anything specific in mind so I'd like to see what you'd come up with :)

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

here you go:

28F2C5A9EEA5B24E237F4A12C6A3605717B906D7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GaskTask    1
GaskTask

 

Class: pyro
Team: red
Map:suijin
Cosmetics: last breath , flamboyant flamenco and pyrobotics pack
Weapons: rainblower

pose: rainblower in right hand on shoulder and axtinguisher in left hand while he's looking into the distance

Purpose: profile pic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
☆ToxicJaffas☆ trade.tf    2
☆ToxicJaffas☆ trade.tf
On 5/19/2018 at 8:34 PM, Kevin the Chicken God said:

here you go:

28F2C5A9EEA5B24E237F4A12C6A3605717B906D7

This looks great!

Thanks dud 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kevin the Chicken God    1430
Kevin the Chicken God
On 5/17/2018 at 9:28 PM, sscourge said:

You never cease to Disappoint. I got 2 more to humbly ask for:

 

Class: Heavy

 

Team: RED

 

Location: Hightower, specifically the room the cart goes through.

 

Hats: Hound Dog, Bruiser Bandana (Orange), Bolshevik Biker

 

Unusual Effects (if any): Sulphrous

 

Pose: Haven't thought of one. Sitting on the Cart is one idea though.

 

Additional Information: Silver Botkiller MK.II Minigun (held by him or sitting near him, your choice.)

 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

I'm gonna hope you meant that first line as a compliment lul

sorry this took so long, I'll get to your second one soon

here you go:

A7C03D826018C84CE7748BFE2C2731323DCD8B31

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×