I can’t trade.... what do I do?

TheFirstMVP

So I’m a new TF2 player but I haven’t been on steam for about 1 year while I was playing Xbox. Since 2 days ago I have started playing pc again but I forgot my steam password twice (I’m fine now) and stumbled into TF2. Then I found out about trading and I got a few items from the !giveitems command on some achievement server. So my friend said he would give me something free because I am a noob. So we tried to trade but I couldn’t becaus I “reset my password too many times recently” so steam won’t let me trade FOR 30 DAYS!!!! DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO BYPASS THIS BECAUSE ITS SUPER ANNOYING

Can't bypass it. Sorry man. Steam is really and annoyingly strict about this. The worst is when you get a new phone, just because you are transferring your steam mobile number you get a 14 day trade "ban". Its rough :(

Good luck with your 30 days.

1 minute ago, Smileyman56 said:

Can't bypass it. Sorry man. Steam is really and annoyingly strict about this. The worst is when you get a new phone, just because you are transferring your steam mobile number you get a 14 day trade "ban". Its rough :(

Good luck with your 30 days.

Ok.. damn. Thanks for the quick response though really nice of you to take your time to respond. Thanks

You sound like a f2p. You would need a small investment into the tf2 market to be able to begin trading too

Archived