any mods?

PedoFox

any moderators i can talk to? please add me.

The mods are usually relatively busy. 

If its just a random question you need answered you should just post it here on the forums and someone will answer. If its a suggestion question (like why a suggestion was accepted/rejected) then you should post that here as well. 

Edit: nvm, im assuming its about the revenge rep going on....you should add a mod :P

Ask your friend to take a screenshot of him trading the unusual for the vintage amby, and you can then get him banned on Outpost. 

Before you add a mod, you should get a screenshot of him sharking your friend (trade or chat log), and then also take a picture of the conversation you had with him to show you didn't shark him. (just to expedite things and make things easier). 

Hes upset about the revenge -trust he got. 

OP, I would suggest putting some form of proof in your -trust of the sharker. Although we see it match up here and I hope mods will mark it as false, it helps to provide proof of sharking.

Edit: I posted a -trust on the sharkers account with a link to this thread in it. Hopefully anyone trading with you OP will do their homework and see the situation, at least until a mod can handle this. (If this is not a good use of trust, please let me know, I'll remove it).

I'm assuming the accusation is true:

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/17590388 - hat in question

http://www.tf2outpost.com/backpack/76561198044618246 - possible sharked user

both the vintage amby's and the unusual's histories match

No that is not the hat and I Didn't shark him.

Firstly, I Didn't Shark I Paid $250 irl to the kid. Secondly, I Didn't scam his friend i was unknown about the ambys price (When i paid 2 buds for it), Aswell Puppier how are you going to falsely -Rep me for -Rep'ing your Friend

Edit: The Reason I paid 2 Bud was for the level {91}

Edit: The Reason I paid 2 Bud was for the level {91}

what you paid for the amby is irrelevant. 

According to histories (didn't check myself) you now have his unusual and he now has your amby. So it does appear that you sharked it, especially since he's claiming that you sharked it. Why would he accuse you of sharking if you actually paid him $? 

I Didn't Pay IRL money for any of this shit going on, im talking about the C9 Swagman's

You bought a C9 swag mans off of someone who got nothing in return (nothing in-game, anyway, of any worth), so either you paid him cash, or you sharked him. And if you paid him cash why would he accuse you of sharking.

You bought a C9 swag mans off of someone who got nothing in return (nothing in-game, anyway, of any worth), so either you paid him cash, or you sharked him. And if you paid him cash why would he accuse you of sharking.

The person i bought it off of isnt reporting me of sharking 

The person i bought it off of isnt reporting me of sharking 

so then what did you "shark" then--im sure theres some reason he's -rep'd you. 

Firstly, I Didn't Shark I Paid $250 irl to the kid. Secondly, I Didn't scam his friend i was unknown about the ambys price (When i paid 2 buds for it), Aswell Puppier how are you going to falsely -Rep me for -Rep'ing your Friend

1) I haven't met OP until today 2) I -rep'd you because you revenge rep'd and accused OP of sharking. There is no evidence of that. There is enough evidence to say you sharked someone else. 3) Why the **** would you pay 2 buds for a .33 ref item, even with a certain Level?

Edit: I will gladly take the -rep away if you can prove what you're saying.

1) I haven't met OP until today 2) I -rep'd you because you revenge rep'd and accused OP of sharking. There is no evidence of that. There is enough evidence to say you sharked someone else. 3) Why the **** would you pay 2 buds for a .33 ref item, even with a certain Level?

Edit: I will gladly take the -rep away if you can prove what you're saying.

It doesn't matter me and Pedo handled things out.

Archived