How to price those 2 unusualls ?

W+M1

Hello! I unboxed those two few days ago and got  a few ppl askign me for selling the tundra top hat... sadly I'm not sure about the value
my guess would be around 40 keys for tundra top hat ? but my friend also said it might be more lookign how it's  not bad effect and it's all class, I think there is one like this  for 80 keys on backpack tf but it seems a bit too inflated?

second one is also all class but with worse effect but there is also no second one like this one [for now] on backpack tf if I'm not wrong

images.jpg.680c8b86bc2b9b42f5de51f22cc8fdbb.jpg

tundra could go somewhere 40-60ish keys.just try your luck selling it.nasty norseman could go 20ish or prolly lower.cant go higher than that.

Tiered items ruined tf2 and more than that I hate the new colors and lack of item descriptions that added so much character. 

but yeah I agree with whitebeards commander ^

tundra its a nice clean all-class hat whit one of the best if not the best third gen effect, if you compare irt whit hats like the modest pile of hats or the dappers topper it could go from 60 to 80 depending in the buyers and how interested he is (keep in mind that its a clean hat like the modest but still have a little design whit it)

for the norseman ill try 14-.16 keys because if somebody wants a low tier norseman for 20 keys they would rather to buy a neutron star, starstorm insomnia/slumber and not an aces high one

Archived